[Non Peat] Undermethylators, Ketogenesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuraCZ

Good Job Dr. Lynch :bow

[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHOfoLhsctI&spfreload=10[/bbvideo]

Strongbad

YuraCZ said:
post 118133 Good Job Dr. Lynch :bow

[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHOfoLhsctI&spfreload=10[/bbvideo]

I like that video :) !

Methylation and kineticz' emphasis on magnesium also explains why a lot of centurians eat a lot of chocolate and vegetables: viewtopic.php?t=8254. Chocolate is extremely high in magnesium even more so than green vegetables. Green vegetables like spinach is high in vitamin K and magnesium.

Note that 50% meat, 30% vegetables and 20% carb is not exactly high fat-low carb diet. The focus is more about the micronutrients than it is about fat-protein-carb paradigm. Magnesium,vitamin K, vitamin Bs, zinc, sodium...

I haven't tried his hemp oil + sunflower oil + ionized magnesium + P5P combo yet but as soon as I return to the states these will be the first thing I take before going to sleep! I've also completely stopped consuming milk and yogurt. None of my distance relatives consume those and they age very well without any sign of osteoporosis. This older gentleman looks like my 92yo great grandpa from my mother's side. And he has a lot more hair than I do. FYI, I've been Peating for almost a year now:

148588699-an-old-man-at-the-goodwill-festival-n-g-gettyimages.jpg

Okay my great grandpa doesn't have tattoos :lol: but you get my point.

Last edited by a moderator:

halken

Strongbad said:
post 118712I've also completely stopped consuming milk and yogurt. None of my distance relatives consume those and they age very well without any sign of osteoporosis.

Good. Yea, it's one of those things where people think that just because it has all these vitamins and minerals that growth hormone wedged between such compounds is okay to overlook. I think it's quite obvious that once an organism reaches past maturity level (i.e. their endocrine system has crystallized) that milk becomes obsolete for the organism and must find "higher-level" foods to acquire the necessary nutrients and minerals for optimal health.

It's no surprise that milk has a more damaging effect to men in regards to testosterone and the body reacts in a very physically obvious way.

It's absurd enough that we drink/consume foodstuff designed for infants; more absurd that we drink/consume such foodstuff designed for an entirely different species.

halken said:
post 118759milk becomes obsolete for the organism and must find "higher-level" foods to acquire the necessary nutrients and minerals for optimal health.

It's absurd enough that we drink/consume foodstuff designed for infants; more absurd that we drink/consume such foodstuff designed for an entirely different species.

MSWaIwg.jpg

What-a-Riot

halken said:

I mean breastmilk is pretty much the only thing designed by nature to be human food, everything else we eat we're just making due. All the food we eat that isn't milk-based isn't designed to be food for anything, it's designed to live out its own life and promote the propagation of its kind

halken

And how the **** do you suggest human milk came to be, exactly, without food outside the human genome? Was it some kind of human-centipede snake-trail off the titty, eh?

What-a-Riot

First off chill, second I'm just saying that it's no more ridiculous to eat cows milk than anything else

michael94

Ray answers all of your concerns about milk in his audio interviews, he's done a few on milk specifically. And what are "higher level" foods exactly? I think the proper domestication of animals for a steady milk supply is a "higher-level" achievement than hunting animals for their meat and picking foliage :cool:

Gl;itch.e

halken said:
post 118759
Strongbad said:
post 118712
It's no surprise that milk has a more damaging effect to men in regards to testosterone and the body reacts in a very physically obvious way.
What physically obvious way would that be? I myself am not seeing it.

halken

icecreamlover said:
post 118792 Ray answers all of your concerns about milk in his audio interviews, he's done a few on milk specifically. And what are "higher level" foods exactly? I think the proper domestication of animals for a steady milk supply is a "higher-level" achievement than hunting animals for their meat and picking foliage :cool:

Not what I meant by higher-level foods. I mean foods in the environment that are to be discovered by the mind (a pivotal part of metabolism) once the endocrine system has been crystallized (i.e. maturity). This as opposed to an infant which cannot seek such foods within the environment due to their endocrine system developing and therefor needing a simple, complete foodstuff to nourish their total dependency on a mature organism (whereby she would find nourishment in the environment itself through seeking, adventuring etc etc).

halken

tara

What-a-Riot said:
post 118771 All the food we eat that isn't milk-based isn't designed to be food for anything, it's designed to live out its own life and promote the propagation of its kind
Some foods promote the propagation of their own kind by being attractive and nutritious food for other species.

James_001

Brian said:
kineticz said:
post 112772 Yep. The sodium potassium ATPase pumps keep things operating smoothly.

Increase sodium to minimise aldosterone, which should naturally increase progesterone stores, and increase magnesium to keep calcium extracellular.

I have difficultly thinking that taking calcium is necessary, due to the reaction of the kidneys which reduce vitamin D to ensure that calcium is lowered.

I think that minimising cortisol and taking a good K2 supplement is the best way to limit calcium and osteoporosis.

High cortisol, calcium, glutamate, and oxidized fatty acids are a cells worst enemy.

Keep the myelin sheath happy in the brain and generally makes ATP a whole lot more likely in the heart, kidneys, lungs, muscles and liver. When glutamate signal is high in the brain the whole system switches to angiotensin and cortisol to sustain energy, as opposed to the methylation of creatine, carnitine, and glutathione and taurine detoxification.

I know Peat is anti-fatty acids but I've had really good results from this:

http://www.doctormyhill.co.uk/wiki/Phos ... d_exchange

The myelin sheath is made up mostly of these fats. Healthy membranes means the ion pumps and bundles of nutrients are retained.

I like your line of thinking here. I think the most common Peaty mistake is a high fluid and calcium diet when sodium concentration is low. Adding teaspoons of salt to an already high liquid diet doesn't seem to make up for it.

If low sodium and magnesium are the issue I think a person needs to go to a low liquid diet, drinking the minimum to satisfy thirst while loading up on sodium and magnesium and a relatively low calcium intake until things are rebalanced.

I have had both positive and negative experiences from a higher calcium diet and I attribute almost all the negatives to low cellular sodium and magnesium concentration.

I haven't researched omega 3 and 6 very much, but my hunch is that I definitely benefit from more than zero.

What foods do you suggest for lowering liquid intake and boosting magnesium?

YuraCZ

Strongbad said:
I got those, too and also accelerated aging.

It seems that I've aged at least 5-10 times faster after I start Peating. More wrinkles, more rugged, worn-out textures and skin marks including loss of elasticity and smoothness. I used to be a baby face dude before Peating in my very low carb diet days. Now no more. I look like a very old man now.

I don't know if it's high cortisol, insulin resistance, high estrogen or what. But something about the Peating regimen really messes my body up so bad from inside out, accelerating degenerative process.
You know what is funny? Peat is so anti estrogen, but with his diet you will consume epic amounts of copper. Now go on google searching for connection between estrogen and copper. Copper is estrogenic as **** and anti vitC, anti zinc, anti sulfur, anti vitamin P etc.. All these are important in healthy skin, joints, blood vessels etc..

This is really good web with good info about relationship between vitamins and minerals
http://www.acu-cell.com/crcu.html

YuraCZ

Also nobody here is interested in B12. People with digestive issues can't absorb this vitamin. Sublingual methylcobalamin 1000-5000mcg a day works amazing for most people. For people 50+ or with gut issues it's a must.. Ideally with other B vitamins of course. But synthetic folic acid is a bad idea. Only methylfolate or folate from food- liver(chicken/turkey ideally), lentils, green vegetables(heat destroys most of folate..) and for hair I would highly recommend biotin, MSM and organic silica!

Brian

James_001 said:
What foods do you suggest for lowering liquid intake and boosting magnesium?

Rice, good quality bread, potatoes. Beef, eggs, green vegetables. Lots of salt with every meal and any magnesium supplement that works well along vitamin A and K2. I prefer magnesium glycinate, bicarbonate, and magnesium chloride baths. This is the diet that increased my metabolism. Just blindly pounding high calcium doesn't seem to benefit a lot of people. It seems that many people need to build up their magnesium (and often zinc) before increasing their calcium. It might take a long time get rid of soft tissue calcium and replace with it magnesium. Under those conditions people seem to do much better on higher calcium and get the benefits Peat talks about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals