• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Your Glycine Experiences?

magnesiumania

Yeah i had few episodes, ive not had any in a while....ive recovered from the psych-meds but i think something was lost with the use. Like a piece of my soul was deleted and has not returned

youngsinatra

Yeah i had few episodes, ive not had any in a while....ive recovered from the psych-meds but i think something was lost with the use. Like a piece of my soul was deleted and has not returned
Have you found a good strategy to manage your condition?

For me personally copper chelation helped a lot and I feel pretty normal again mentally, but I still have to be careful with my dietary copper intake. If I include too many copper-rich foods I tend to become energetic manic first and then become paranoid with racing mind and tweaked perception of reality.

Waynish

I can't imagine how they get the powders so white without calcifying them. Would like to see a fully transparent glycine product w/ sources named.

magnesiumania

Have you found a good strategy to manage your condition?

For me personally copper chelation helped a lot and I feel pretty normal again mentally, but I still have to be careful with my dietary copper intake. If I include too many copper-rich foods I tend to become energetic manic first and then become paranoid with racing mind and tweaked perception of reality.
I found taking nano zinc for a period helped alot. Possibly stimulate lots of metallothioneun that bind up excess Cu

magnesiumania

However i think monatomic elements has made the most difference to calm and stabilize me.....For some reason not often discussed on this forum......