Whatsup With The Progesterone Shrinks Penis Claims?

Motif

Was reading it a few times now.

If that's true I sure won't touch it ‍♂️

How does it take til progesterone improved symptoms (or not) and what dose is recommended?

Oh and what effect does it have on building muscles? An negative one?

lampofred

If only there were a way to sacrifice your penis for never-ending, enormous amounts of endogenous progesterone... I would gladly do it...

EDIT: Damn, I guess that's just castration huh...

LuMonty

I used a hefty amount, 20-30 mg a day for a few days. It did what I needed it to do. It did cause some flaccid shrinkage but that reversed in a week and a half or so. Now I use ~2mg a day if any and never have any issues.

Jing

1 drop of progestene made my flaccid penis smallest ive seen it for about a week. Haven't used it since.

OP
M

Motif

Guys let's stay honest

There's dudes who claim their **** shrunk and never got back to where it's been

LuMonty

Guys let's stay honest

If you have that much apprehension about the stuff, don't use it or you'll attach all sorts of voodoo to it and never use it again, even if it were to be helpful. Noticed that kind of post-hoc attachment a lot when I was doing a lot of searches on the forum before I joined.

I guess I'm also not understanding what you want from this topic, seeing as none of us can prove our experiences (I don't know about Jing or Hamster, but I for one am not posting d!ck pics before and after progesterone use lol). And someone who had permanent shrinkage wouldn't be able to prove if it was from progesterone. Even then, there's no way you'd know how it would affect you.

And to fully answer your OP, it depends on what you need it for. I used the high doses due to awful nerve pain and deep wound healing. Didn't have any discernible effect on muscles, but I'm not doing compound lifts or anything big, just a heavy resistance band. I only use the ~2mg when I use Androsterone with it.

Tenacity

Guys let's stay honest

I've used 15mg (or more) daily for several months now, and it hasn't shrunk. High doses did seem to shrink it a little, but it wasn't permanent.

xetawaves

I lost erection quality with high doses. I'm taking 100mg orally (only around %10 gets used orally) and have no issues.