Your Glycine Experiences?

magnesiumania

Yeah i had few episodes, ive not had any in a while....ive recovered from the psych-meds but i think something was lost with the use. Like a piece of my soul was deleted and has not returned

youngsinatra

Yeah i had few episodes, ive not had any in a while....ive recovered from the psych-meds but i think something was lost with the use. Like a piece of my soul was deleted and has not returned
Have you found a good strategy to manage your condition?

For me personally copper chelation helped a lot and I feel pretty normal again mentally, but I still have to be careful with my dietary copper intake. If I include too many copper-rich foods I tend to become energetic manic first and then become paranoid with racing mind and tweaked perception of reality.

Waynish

I can't imagine how they get the powders so white without calcifying them. Would like to see a fully transparent glycine product w/ sources named.

magnesiumania

Have you found a good strategy to manage your condition?

For me personally copper chelation helped a lot and I feel pretty normal again mentally, but I still have to be careful with my dietary copper intake. If I include too many copper-rich foods I tend to become energetic manic first and then become paranoid with racing mind and tweaked perception of reality.
I found taking nano zinc for a period helped alot. Possibly stimulate lots of metallothioneun that bind up excess Cu

magnesiumania

However i think monatomic elements has made the most difference to calm and stabilize me.....For some reason not often discussed on this forum......