Young man with ED

Cooper

If you ever took any Anti- Depressants and the timeline is close to your problems occurance. There is your answer. You have PSSD. I would suggest HCG for that first. Read JoeKool's PFS thread here. @Lee Simeon

Peroxphos

In this interview Haidut mentions hypercortisolism (sub-clinical Cushing) being one possible main cause. If stress reduction does not suffice, pharma treatments could then be glucocorticoid receptor (GR) antagonism such as RU-486 (mifepristone), or better : progesterone, 6-keto-progesterone, emodin, etc.
@haidut mentions research groups having published papers on this but I can't find them. Has anyone found them? To get an idea of the doses and duration used.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w459gqsBeGs

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

2.8 is a bit too high. Do you have cold hands and feet? Anything else in your health feeling slower or more sluggish than it should?
Sometimes, and I notice my fat and glans are sometime cold. Right now my health feel pretty ok except for sometimes having a hard time focusing, but overall my health is better than a few months ago, maybe because I lost 15 lbs so far, but I think its mostly because of the sun since I have SAD.

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

If you ever took any Anti- Depressants and the timeline is close to your problems occurance. There is your answer. You have PSSD. I would suggest HCG for that first. Read JoeKool's PFS thread here. @Lee Simeon
I never tried SSRI, but thank you for your response!

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

In this interview Haidut mentions hypercortisolism (sub-clinical Cushing) being one possible main cause. If stress reduction does not suffice, pharma treatments could then be glucocorticoid receptor (GR) antagonism such as RU-486 (mifepristone), or better : progesterone, 6-keto-progesterone, emodin, etc.
@haidut mentions research groups having published papers on this but I can't find them. Has anyone found them? To get an idea of the doses and duration used.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w459gqsBeGs

Thank you will check the video out!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals