Why I Think Many People Have Issues With Supplemental Vitamin D

Bart1

After I supplemented high vitamin D or havent taken magnesium for a long while I can easily take 1 gram across the day without getting runny stools so I think thats a good sign if you are low. Imo you can double the A and D. Dunno about zinc. I can not tolerate any zinc. Are you donating blood aswell? If so you take B vitamins? It will help with hemoglobin synthesis. Like ray also says donating blood depletes other nutrients probably like copper. I took between 2-10mg copper daily for 2 months to get my ceruloplasmin from 150 to 200. Below 150 is really low. 300 is not high. Many test has upper range of 600.
Yes, maybe I should double it. I hope eating small amounts of liver regularly with coffee to inhibit iron absorption helps with raising ceruloplasmin, I am weary of supplementing minerals individually, also my serum copper is not that low so I actually have issues with ceruloplasmin. Have you ever heard of molybdenum raising ceruloplasmin?

Kingpinguin

Yes, maybe I should double it. I hope eating small amounts of liver regularly with coffee to inhibit iron absorption helps with raising ceruloplasmin, I am weary of supplementing minerals individually, also my serum copper is not that low so I actually have issues with ceruloplasmin. Have you ever heard of molybdenum raising ceruloplasmin?

nope have you seen evidence of that?
When i googled it I saw actually the opposite. Molybdenum lowers ceruloplasmin.

stackz07

The hypothesis is an idea, specifically worded in null and alternative versions, which the researcher sets out to verify. After testing, one can be accepted and the other rejected.

I'm not sure how many of Morley Robbins' ideas have been tested. One idea, his magnesium supplementation obsession, seems likely to cause a manganese deficiency, particularly since magnesium is often easier to obtain from diet.

Is this because it's blocking manganese absorption like zinc would to copper? Or other reasons?

Bart1

nope have you seen evidence of that?
When i googled it I saw actually the opposite. Molybdenum lowers ceruloplasmin.
You’re right I come to the same conclusion. Nathan Hatch in his book **** Portion Control mention it, in the chapter on iron.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals