Why Do We Have To Strain Orange Pulp?

DevilHands

Danny Roddy recommends orange juice but did he talked about why we have to strain the pulp? Is it estrogenic or something? I am trying to regain my hair.

I've been following the diet for a few days now, but I am having a hard time juicing the orange that I've decided to just eat the orange itself. (The juicer I bought is hard to clean, that it takes a good chunk of my time every single day)

Juicing the orange is also very expensive, as it would take at least 11 orange to get a decent amount. Needing to drink them within the day, or all those benefits are gone. As oppose to just eating the orange, I could go away with just eating 2-3 orange a day and get the rest of my sugars/carbs from sucrose w/milk and watermelon.

Tarmander

Cause health has to be HARD, like cross fit.
Try it both strained and unstrained, see if you can tell a difference. Some people react badly to the fiber in oranges.

OP
D

DevilHands

Well the thing is... last week I was doing fine with eating orange. Then weekend, went out with my family so I had cheat meals where we had some type of buffet. I know its mostly junk, fatty oily foods. That night I got loose stools.

This monday, I went back into my diet. Eating orange, watermelon, milk w/sugar, very little amount of white rice as my source for carbs. For protein, bone broth with ribs. Up until now, I am still getting loose stools.

I could also see orange pulp on my stools, so I was thinking could orange be the problem?

The thing is, I was doing fine last week until I hit the buffet. Now, I suddenly can't handle orange well? I wonder if this will just be a temporary thing?

Also, there's nothing about orange pulp that could hurt the hair right? I mean, I am on a mission to regain my hair.

J

jb116

All about the context of metabolism. It's more of a warning than a flat out don't eat the pulp. Juicing it helps those with slow metabolism, thereby slow digestion, to get all the vitamins, minerals and sugars of the orange without having their slow digestion deal with fibers. When that gets straightened out, the pulp becomes less of an issue.

BibleBeliever

I drink concentrate orange juice from the store. One's with pulp always give allergenic reactions, while no pulp ones never do. I think the pulp can slow digestion of it and the fibers may possibly feed bad bacteria?
Too pricey to juice oranges; I think one site I saw said it takes 2 kg of oranges to make 1 liter of juice.

After prolonged high orange juice consumption I would also get loose stools, even from no pulp. I believe it was from excess vitamin c, which can cause diarrhea. Once I added in maple syrup for manganese (vitamin c and manganese antagonize each other according to acu-cell website; they also state that high vitamin c increases the need for vitamin e) I found this went away.

Otherwise prolonged high vitamin c can lower copper (copper is a natural antibody, so low copper could theoretically cause bacteria that causes diarrhea); and increase overall iron levels; although some here believe it inevitably lowers iron.

Vitamin C overdose/deficiency symptoms, benefits, side effects

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals