Is Orange Juice Very Necessary?

Kartoffel

I don't think it is a good idea to drink orange juice with milk.. This is a really bad mistake. Oranges have vitamins (Lots of Vitamin C) and fructose. If you eat them without the peel, your will only get vitamins and nutrients. But if you don't eat them on an "empty stomach", the intestine receptors will not assimilate all of the vitamins and nutrients. The reason is that fruits in general ferment after 5-10 minutes you eat them. Fermentation starts in the intestines because of heat and humidity. In other words, if you don't eat / drink OJ or any other fruit juice early in the morning, on an empty stomach, all of the vitamins will disintegrate because of quick fermentation. (blocked fruits and juice create alcohol due to fermentation)

?

lampofred

A couple days ago I foolishly had way to many drinks of vodka, tequila, and beer. I woke up with a terrible hangover, and an insatiable thirst for orange juice. I nearly killed the entire liter in a sitting, but found that my hangover entirely disappeared and I had practically reached normal functioning again.

Freshly squeezed orange juice is king, but too expensive, and I don’t notice any superior health benefit from it beyond tasting awesome. If I were a very wealthy man, that’s all I would buy and drink, but in my experience, the 2.99 Minute Maid no pulp oj works just as well.

The Minute Maid OJ is from concentrate and the fluoridated water shuts off my thyroid. That's why I only drink OJ not from concentrate. Just wanted to mention.

Inaut

In my experience, Typically the expression on s person's face after consuming s glass of refreshing orange juice is quite satisfactory; in other words, orange juice for many people can be powerful as it dumps stress. The first year of following Peat I drank 8-12 glasses of OJ a day as I was insatiable; I believe it was the strongest common denominator that improved my temperature, pulse, and got me out of the stress metabolism. I never had issues with teeth sensitivity and sometimes I even consumed 1 gallon of OJ a day.

The facial expression part.....so true

A pint of orange juice with baking soda, gelatin, taurine, and some sugar/dextrose is my morning wake up and post work out drink. my brain is tingling just thinking about it.

FitnessMike

I coach a hockey player and marathons runner who both have excessive urination issues; once adding orange juice for all their liquids excessive urination stopped.
this is very interesting, for the past month iv been having a very weak bladder problem, especially at night, even after quitting all potential bladder irritants (coffee, cacao etc)

then i came across threads about kidneys and acid balance and how we need bicarbonate to neutralize acidity, i will give a shoot of orange juice with baking soda few times a day to test it. im suspecting i could be on too much of a acididc side and low ph urine mess with my bladder.

I dont know if its possible but ever since i started hitting harder in the gym i have this problem, waking up 6 times at night to pee 10 drops, i dont know its its possible but could lactic acid from trained muscles cause too much of acidic state?

P

Peatness

this is very interesting, for the past month iv been having a very weak bladder problem, especially at night, even after quitting all potential bladder irritants (coffee, cacao etc)

then i came across threads about kidneys and acid balance and how we need bicarbonate to neutralize acidity, i will give a shoot of orange juice with baking soda few times a day to test it. im suspecting i could be on too much of a acididc side and low ph urine mess with my bladder.

I dont know if its possible but ever since i started hitting harder in the gym i have this problem, waking up 6 times at night to pee 10 drops, i dont know its its possible but could lactic acid from trained muscles cause too much of acidic state?
I used to have this problem. I think increasing my calcium solved it.

FitnessMike

I used to have this problem. I think increasing my calcium solved it.
calcium is not a problem i eat a lot of dairy daily

Velve921

Mike,

This could be a combination of many things. Truthfully. OJ and baking soda are valuable tools to test. But, I’ve noticed something deeper than may drive people’s dysfunction is their childhood traumas and experiences.

At some point I would look into EMDR. I found the nutrition was helpful but what drives the body can be more important based on how the brain functions.

LadyRae

OJ is ok, but my favorite juice is simply grape juice. Welches or even genetic brand. Sure, most are "from concentrate", but I feel great when I drink it (salted!😍) and my skin likes it too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals