I Have No Idea What To Eat For Breakfast

IWishIWasRich

Im tired of eating the following:

-1 glass of orange juice (I do it myself)
-2 pieces of toasted bread with EVOO and tomato rubbed on it
-cheese with either cold cuts of turkey or jam

I would never replace the orange juice but the rest im tired tbh, i have been having that for breakfast all my life. Any ideas to switch it up a bit? I dont feel like cooking around or eating too much in the morning, just something to start the day, after workout or whatever i eat more.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Fruit, berries, or melons. :D

tara

If you are not very hungry, then Charlie's suggestion of fruit, melons, berries might suit. If you are hungry, then whatever satisfies your hunger any other time of day might work for breakfast too?

schultz

A latte is what I have everyday for breakfast followed by a few more lattes after that. That's it, nice and simple.

OP
I

IWishIWasRich

Eggs raw milk oj and coffee
How do you eat the eggs?

Also back then I was adding milkshake of banana with some cinnamon powder on top, it tasted good, however im not sure about that mix + orange juice

There is something wrong with me in the first 4 or 5 hours of the day, i feel like an old **** computer that needs a long time to load, and im 29. When I wake up early I feel a peak of tiredness and coldness after breakfast then I get better throught the day.

Im going to do a proper bloodwork with a 24 hour urine cortisol test and more. However im not sure how to take the samples. How do docs know how to form a cortisol curve if you are supposed to pee on the same plastic container throught the day??

managing

How do you eat the eggs?

Also back then I was adding milkshake of banana with some cinnamon powder on top, it tasted good, however im not sure about that mix + orange juice

There is something wrong with me in the first 4 or 5 hours of the day, i feel like an old **** computer that needs a long time to load, and im 29. When I wake up early I feel a peak of tiredness and coldness after breakfast then I get better throught the day.

Im going to do a proper bloodwork with a 24 hour urine cortisol test and more. However im not sure how to take the samples. How do docs know how to form a cortisol curve if you are supposed to pee on the same plastic container throught the day??
Waking up early and feeling tired after breakfast is due to low glycogen storage in the liver. Cortisol is waking you up when it calls for sugar. When you eat, you are shutting it down. Your problem isn't breakfast, its the 8 hours before breakfast. Focus on sleeping and the rest will come.

Have sugar (and fat ideally) before bed. If you wake up, sugar. Go to bed early and make yourself go back to bed (after consuming sugar) if you wake up early.

Vinero

Oatmeal and egg whites, the breakfast of champions.
Just kidding, eat whatever tastes good. Fried eggs and orange juice are delicious when waking up.

Runenight201

If you cook in large batches, you’ll simply have to reheat in the morning.

Eggs are also relatively quick to cook and aren’t too labor intensive. You could always eat them raw, per @Cameron’s suggestion.

I have found that oj + eggs + creamy grits or mashed potatoes to be a winning breakfast for me. Idk why but usually meat in the morning doesn’t sit right, but occasionally bacon or sausage is a delicious breakfast meat.

fradon

Im tired of eating the following:

-1 glass of orange juice (I do it myself)
-2 pieces of toasted bread with EVOO and tomato rubbed on it
-cheese with either cold cuts of turkey or jam

I would never replace the orange juice but the rest im tired tbh, i have been having that for breakfast all my life. Any ideas to switch it up a bit? I dont feel like cooking around or eating too much in the morning, just something to start the day, after workout or whatever i eat more.

breakfast steak and rice....so good

OP
I

IWishIWasRich

Waking up early and feeling tired after breakfast is due to low glycogen storage in the liver. Cortisol is waking you up when it calls for sugar. When you eat, you are shutting it down. Your problem isn't breakfast, its the 8 hours before breakfast. Focus on sleeping and the rest will come.

Have sugar (and fat ideally) before bed. If you wake up, sugar. Go to bed early and make yourself go back to bed (after consuming sugar) if you wake up early.

its 6 am and i still didnt go to sleep, thinking about taxes
life sucks

Runenight201

Damn dude that pessimistic type of attitude and inability to sleep to me screams low dopamine and low calories.

I’ve been there though wondering if it ever gets better and let me tell you it does, but you have to keep believing that the next day will be better, because you’re going to try something different, and eventually you’ll iterate onto a small piece that works, and you keep that, and then you keep trying different things, and you find something else that works, and you keep iterating and discovering until you reach a state of optimal health.

Life can be amazing and beautiful, but the diet, lifestyle, and mindset all have to be correct.

Fractality

Gluten free pancake mix with maple syrup, honey, or date syrup. Or perhaps even all 3 at once for a well-balanced sugar dose!!!!

DaveFoster

I eat eggs, potatoes fried in coconut oil, and orange juice or milk to drink. Sometimes I'll just eat the potatoes and drink some milk, and other times just the milk.

managing

its 6 am and i still didnt go to sleep, thinking about taxes
life sucks
Seriously, have a big old bowl of ice cream before bed. When you wake up, have some honey, maple syrup, maybe OJ, but then you'll have to pee.

As a TEMPORARY aid, a little androsterone right before bed, or a 4:1 CBD:THC tablet if those are legal in your area.

OP
I

IWishIWasRich

Seriously, have a big old bowl of ice cream before bed. When you wake up, have some honey, maple syrup, maybe OJ, but then you'll have to pee.

As a TEMPORARY aid, a little androsterone right before bed, or a 4:1 CBD:THC tablet if those are legal in your area.

but i need a permanent solution, i cant eat ice cream everyday because i would get bored of it, i need alternatives to switch things up

and most importantly i need a bloodwork with many hormones, a 24 hour unire test with cortisol and oher hormones, which ones u recommend?

also how do 24 hour urine tests work? ive seen you must pee for 24 hours on the same recipient. i dont understand how they are able to tell the different values of the hormones across the day if all the samples are mixed within the same recipient.

Taotatoes

1. Join Pinterest
2. Search for breakfast ideas.
3. Pin a plethora of breakfast things.
4. Make the recipes you pin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals