What Would You Suggest For BPH Prostate Trouble?

Obi-wan

Orange juice

Nutritional value per 248 g (1 cup)
Energy
468.6 kJ (112.0 kcal)
Carbohydrates
Sugars 20.83
Dietary fiber 0.50
Fat
Saturated 0.06
Monounsaturated 0.089
Polyunsaturated 0.099
Protein
Vitamins Quantity
%DV

Vitamin A equiv.
3%
25 μg
Vitamin A 496 IU
Thiamine (B1)
19%
0.223 mg
Riboflavin (B2)
6%
0.074 mg
Niacin (B3)
7%
0.992 mg
Vitamin B6
8%
0.099 mg
Folate (B9)
19%
74 μg
Vitamin B12
0%
0.00 μg
Vitamin C
149%
124.0 mg
Vitamin D
0%
0.0 IU
Vitamin E
1%
0.10 mg
Vitamin K
0%
0.2 μg
Minerals Quantity
%DV

Calcium
3%
27 mg
Iron
4%
0.50 mg
Magnesium
8%
27 mg
Phosphorus
6%
42 mg
Potassium
11%
496 mg
Sodium

0%
2 mg
Zinc
1%
0.12 mg

1 cup of orange juice is 496 mg's of potassium

Obi-wan

Last edited:

Obi-wan

" However, selenomethionine is particularly effective because it also inhibits polyamine synthesis and is preferentially absorbed by the prostate (because of high polyamine demand). This high incorporation of methionine is not just theoretical, but actually forms a practical imaging technique." -THIS is THE statement for prostate.

Sorry @ecstatichamster for taking over your thread

vulture

Problem is once you have prostate cancer DHT creates polyamines causing proliferation. That's why I am on androgen depravation therapy...
have you ever seen a study using DHT and subjects with an actual prostate cancer? what was the outcome?

Obi-wan

Travis

That's a @Travis question
Androgen receptors are differentially distributed and I think you'd expected increased growth, and hence cancer, of certain organs only. I think under most conditions a little extra androgens can be helpful, but they also seem to reliably cause acne—dairy & bodybuilder acne—at very high levels.

Iceman2016

So, to recap and to bring some of the theoretical aspects of this discussion and bring them into the practical realm, the following in part or combination should be useful in reversing bph symptoms:

- artemisinin/artemesia
- TL4 antagonists (pau d'arco?)
- increasing ratio of potassium to sodium
- going easy on or limiting cow dairy
- combo of gamma E and alpha E succinate
- selenomethionine
- zinc
- chamomile/nettle tea

As far as people actually having a full blown case of symptomatic bph and having reversed or resolved it, it seems nettles seems to be a big one.

My own personal concerns are urine flow being slowed significantly but I don't have issues with needing to go too often or having to wake up in the middle of the night, etc.

Has anyone had any experiences with prostate massage for shrinking an enlarged prostate? I've read about it being effective but would like some consensus before daring to go that route :):.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
So, to recap and to bring some of the theoretical aspects of this discussion and bring them into the practical realm, the following in part or combination should be useful in reversing bph symptoms:

- artemisinin/artemesia
- selenomethionine
- zinc
- chamomile/nettle tea

As far as people actually having a full blown case of symptomatic bph and having reversed or resolved it, it seems nettles seems to be a big one.

My own personal concerns are urine flow being slowed significantly but I don't have issues with needing to go too often or having to wake up in the middle of the night, etc.

Has anyone had any experiences with prostate massage for shrinking an enlarged prostate? I've read about it being effective but would like some consensus before daring to go that route :):.

Prostate massage is good, with castor oil...

vulture

- artemisinin/artemesia
- selenomethionine
- zinc
- chamomile/nettle tea

What I've read (traditional western medicine) is that it's a bad idea to massage a prostate with an infection (some BPHs seems to be related to infections), because of risk of infection spreading.
But I've not read serious studies on that

Prostate massage is good, with castor oil...
Are you serious on that? why do you say it's good?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
What I've read (traditional western medicine) is that it's a bad idea to massage a prostate with an infection (some BPHs seems to be related to infections), because of risk of infection spreading.

Because it helps, i would think improving blood and lymphatic circulation would help everything, if your concerned about infection colloidal silver is great, but i would only use this brand.

MesoSilver | Purest Colloids

vulture

Because it helps, i would think improving blood and lymphatic circulation would help everything, if your concerned about infection colloidal silver is great, but i would only use this brand.

MesoSilver | Purest Colloids
Painful ejaculation twice in 6 months, urethra burning once in a while, sometimes (few times a day) some strange sensations near perineum.

OP
ecstatichamster
Painful ejaculation twice in 6 months, urethra burning once in a while, sometimes (few times a day) some strange sensations near perineum.

urethra burning very occasionally happens to me. It used to happen more often if I drank a lot of liquids and then ejaculated. If I drain my bladder first, not so much of a problem. It is acute inflammation and it subsides quickly but often requires a bout of frequent urination, maybe 3 or 4 times, to really get rid of all the urine in my bladder and then then the urethra quiets down. Now it hardly every happens to me.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter

Have you had your PSA level tested recently, good to see how it changes in response to what your doing.

As mentioned nettles root is good for men.

vulture

Have you had your PSA level tested recently, good to see how it changes in response to what your doing.

As mentioned nettles root is good for men.
never checked PSA
It doesn't seem to be actually bigger, at least I see no reduced urine flow (managed to measure it).
Problem is urine culture came out negative.
I'm 30 years old, btw.

I tried red maca. Never felt something relevant at it. I'm thinking raising dosage. There were studies saying that it reduces prostate size on rats

Obi-wan

PSA is just a simple blood test. Should have it checked

Iceman2016

The concern with prostate massage that I've read about is that the prostate gland is inervated with tiny sacs (acini) that if filled in with stones or calcifications (as is supposedly the case over time) then a massaging or pressing of the prostate risk small tears and damaging the prostate soft tissues. This could theoretically lead to scarring as well as the obvious spreading of infection as was already mentioned. This is the reason why I've been hesitant in trying it myself. Of course, there are many people who utilize prostate massage regardless and seem to not have any problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals