What Would You Suggest For BPH Prostate Trouble?

Texon

Glad to see you, Lisa!!:happy:
@gilson d dantas I think you had comments somewhere else about homocysteine issues but I couldn't find them. Here is something about Allicin I found that might help. Turns out that while the b vitamins 6, 9 12 lower homocysteine, apparently they don't reduce CV or neurological risks. However, Allicin does according to this...
Allicin improves carotid artery intima-media thickness in coronary artery disease patients with hyperhomocysteinemia
Allimax Pro by the original developer Peter Josling may be good to consider.

@gilson d dantas I think you had comments somewhere else about homocysteine issues but I couldn't find them. Here is something about Allicin I found that might help. Turns out that while the b vitamins 6, 9 12 lower homocysteine, apparently they don't reduce CV or neurological risks. However, Allicin does according to this...
Allicin improves carotid artery intima-media thickness in coronary artery disease patients with hyperhomocysteinemia
Allimax Pro by the original developer Peter Josling may be good to consider.
A good idea. But what about the toxicity of allicin? In the scientific paper they said: "After 12 weeks, significant decreases in carotid artery IMT, plasma Hcy levels, total cholesterol and triglycerides were observed in the allicin group...". What´s the meaning of that [significant decrease in total cholesterol]?

Texon

A good idea. But what about the toxicity of allicin? In the scientific paper they said: "After 12 weeks, significant decreases in carotid artery IMT, plasma Hcy levels, total cholesterol and triglycerides were observed in the allicin group...". What´s the meaning of that [significant decrease in total cholesterol]?
Not sure about the cholesterol aspect. However, I like the other benefits. I took Allimax Pro for a mssa infection that started after surgery for an elbow injury. It works better than vancomycin. Here's some info about another product which I think I am going to try.
GARLINEX™ LETTER Addendum: | Enzyme activated garlic pill

Not sure about the cholesterol aspect. However, I like the other benefits. I took Allimax Pro for a mssa infection that started after surgery for an elbow injury. It works better than vancomycin. Here's some info about another product which I think I am going to try.
GARLINEX™ LETTER Addendum: | Enzyme activated garlic pill
What are the OTHER components of the formula of Garlinex? Aren´t they toxic?

Texon

What are the OTHER components of the formula of Garlinex? Aren´t they toxic?
If you are referring to clove, etc. quite possibly. It was interesting though from the standpoint of its much higher potency. I also read somewhere that Astragalus root can oppose the effects of homocysteine without necessarily lowering the number. It has a lot of other benefits too, but with Chinese herbs you have to really be careful that they are free of heavy metal contamination.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals