What Things In The Body Causes Stress/anxiety

M

member 6316

I know adrenaline, serotonin & cortisol can cause stress what else?

tara

I know adrenaline, serotonin & cortisol can cause stress what else?
I tend to see these primarily as adaptive responses intended to successfully handle stress conditions arising from other causes, though maybe they can become habitual even when the originating causes have passed.

Causes might include:
Physical trauma, physical injuries, various diseases, hunger/undernourishment, cold, overheating, dehydration or overhydration, pH too acid or alkaline, I imagine any parameter too far out of its optimal homeostatic range ...

Threats, perception of danger, discomfort, isolation/disconnection, disturbances of conscience, ...

Internally, stress responses seem to also be able to involve excessive estrogen: progesterone ratio, excessive prolactin, and various other hormones trying to compensate for various contexts ...

michael94

Poor kidney function or anything that stresses the kidneys ( liver not able to dump bile properly for example ) leads to chronic anxiety. If I had to draw a picture of anxiety it would be like icicles stabbing your kidneys.

Great post...absolutely... What is anxiety but a physical manifestation of dishonesty? Either lies you've told or lies you've become victim to and need to overcome... All of it can be undone.

Optimus

Great post...absolutely... What is anxiety but a physical manifestation of dishonesty? Either lies you've told or lies you've become victim to and need to overcome... All of it can be undone.

Although deep, this is only a smaller aspect of stress..I think most of the time stress is due to perceived threat to survival/ procreation or anything which might hinder it such as stress during interview, work performance, bad relationship etc.

kayumochi

Although deep, this is only a smaller aspect of stress..I think most of the time stress is due to perceived threat to survival/ procreation or anything which might hinder it such as stress during interview, work performance, bad relationship etc.
In my experience what you describe is the result of the mind identifying AS thought. Does that make sense? You are not this body. You are not these sensations. You are not these thoughts. When you identify we any of them, and we all do, we suffer. Someone who is truly awakened/enlightened does not so does not suffer.

Ideonaut

. What is anxiety but a physical manifestation of dishonesty? Either lies you've told or lies you've become victim to and need to overcome... All of it can be undone.

I sure don't agree with that. Very negative and life-threatening things happen to people that can't just be wished or thought away. And serious health problems are right up there among the worst , which is why people turn to the genius of Peat for REAL solutions.

J

James IV

Those are responses to stress, not causes. The only thing that causes "stress" in the peat sense, is any instance where the demand of energy exceeds the current usable supply.

snowboard111

You are not this body. You are not these sensations. You are not these thoughts. When you identify we any of them, and we all do, we suffer. Someone who is truly awakened/enlightened does not so does not suffer.

Yeahhh numb that ***t off :bag: Being so "awake" that you float into oblivion

mrgmcmn

In my experience what you describe is the result of the mind identifying AS thought. Does that make sense? You are not this body. You are not these sensations. You are not these thoughts. When you identify we any of them, and we all do, we suffer. Someone who is truly awakened/enlightened does not so does not suffer.

You are experiencing delusions and spreading eastern philosophy like a ******* infectious disease. **** off.

DaveFoster

Those are responses to stress, not causes. The only thing that causes "stress" in the peat sense, is any instance where the demand of energy exceeds the current usable supply.
Succinct, correct, and rational.

smith

You are spreading eastern philosophy like a ******* infectious disease. **** off.
And it's from the same person that rhetorically asked if my head was pea-sized on another thread about morphological changes, too

Poor kidney function or anything that stresses the kidneys ( liver not able to dump bile properly for example ) leads to chronic anxiety. If I had to draw a picture of anxiety it would be like icicles stabbing your kidneys.

I see you mention not being able to dump bile. I've been doing higher fiber like oatmeal and carrots, is this helpful in bile dumping? Any other tips? Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals