Overproduction Of Serotonin In The Brain

M

member 6316

So what can cause an overproduction of serotonin in the body naturally? At the moment I know of 4 things:

- Carcinoid (tumor)
- HISTAPENIA – OVER METHYLATION
- Warrior Gene
- A low-functioning MAO-A, which means serotonin doesn't get broken down as quickly.

How can I decrease my serotonin levels?

There are medications serotonin antagonists that block some serotonin receptors.
Also there are natural supplements which I suggest to try first because they usually come without any side effects.
There is also no tryptophan diet (serotonin). Which is a diet you follow and only eat food that contain low amounts of tryptophan . Tryptophan is an essential amino acid which means you can only get it from food.
A new method for rapidly and simultaneously decreasing serotonin and catecholamine synthesis in humans

Why would I wanna reduce my serotonin levels? well as I said some produce too much naturally unless you dont I wouldnt waste my time.

Side effects of too much serotonin long-term:

-Numbness , No feelings ''zombie state´
-low test
-Anger issues/irritated
-bad sleep/insomnia
-Fatigue/low energy
-difficult to concentrate
-depression
-severe Anxiety
-OCD
-sensetive to noises/sound

NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS THAT REDUCE SEROTONIN:

Wild Jujube Extract
Ziziphus
Berberine
L HISTIDINE
L-Lysine
Yohimbine
Feverfew
Ginger Root Extract
Ginkgo Biloba
Magnolia
WHITE WILLOW BARK
Yohimbe Bark Extract
Shilajit
Ginseng (panax)
Agnus Castus

Suggested Medications serotonin antagonists:

tianeptine,
trazodone,
thorazine,
mirtzapine
Risperidon
seroquel
mianserin
emend
dexamethasone
ondansetron

Other stuff that reduce serotonin:

anti-histamine meds
Aspirin
gelatin
Benadryl
resveratrol
high amounts of bcaa

Barliman

S

There is also no tryptophan diet (serotonin). Which is a diet you follow and only eat food that contain low amounts of tryptophan . Tryptophan is an essential amino acid which means you can only get it from food.
Actually a good deal of our tryptophan comes from endogenous production by gut flora- especially E.Coli.
E. Coli is very sensitive to roundup residues- and there is good reason to believe that tryptophan deficiency will result from killing off the E.Coli that we should have. The authors of the paper hypothesise that the resulting deficiency of serotonin may stimulate appetite and cause obesity.

Preloads with amino acids should not be converted to serotonin unless there is a percieved metabolic need for serotonin.
The appropriate metabolic signal should then turn on transcription of the genes needed for serotonin production.
The bigger issue with excessive amino acids would be ammonia production.

ddjd

tianeptine,
trazodone,
thorazine,
mirtzapine
Risperidon
seroquel
mianserin
emend
dexamethasone
ondansetron
Are these all peat friendly?

ddjd

So what can cause an overproduction of serotonin in the body naturally? At the moment I know of 4 things:

- Carcinoid (tumor)
- HISTAPENIA – OVER METHYLATION
- Warrior Gene
- A low-functioning MAO-A, which means serotonin doesn't get broken down as quickly.

How can I decrease my serotonin levels?

There are medications serotonin antagonists that block some serotonin receptors.
Also there are natural supplements which I suggest to try first because they usually come without any side effects.
A new method for rapidly and simultaneously decreasing serotonin and catecholamine synthesis in humans

Why would I wanna reduce my serotonin levels? well as I said some produce too much naturally unless you dont I wouldnt waste my time.

Side effects of too much serotonin long-term:

-Numbness , No feelings ''zombie state´
-low test
-Anger issues/irritated
-bad sleep/insomnia
-Fatigue/low energy
-difficult to concentrate
-depression
-severe Anxiety
-OCD
-sensetive to noises/sound

NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS THAT REDUCE SEROTONIN:

Wild Jujube Extract
Ziziphus
Berberine
L HISTIDINE
L-Lysine
Yohimbine
Feverfew
Ginger Root Extract
Ginkgo Biloba
Magnolia
WHITE WILLOW BARK
Yohimbe Bark Extract
Shilajit
Ginseng (panax)
Agnus Castus

tianeptine,
trazodone,
thorazine,
mirtzapine
Risperidon
seroquel
mianserin
emend
dexamethasone
ondansetron

Other stuff that reduce serotonin:

anti-histamine meds
Aspirin
gelatin
Benadryl
resveratrol
high amounts of bcaa
does serotonin turn into histamine then?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom