Why Is Aspirin Such An Effective Anti-Anxiety For Me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I have been taking Aspirin lately before class and what not. Have found a great reduction is Stress and Anxiety.

Like talking out in class and stuff

Is this a lowering of stress hormones, reduction in estrogen/cortisol, reduced serotonin?

I suspect that lowering free fatty acids indirectly treats low blood sugar issues, and I think I also used to have this problem.

X3CyO

I have been taking Aspirin lately before class and what not. Have found a great reduction is Stress and Anxiety.

Like talking out in class and stuff

Is this a lowering of stress hormones, reduction in estrogen/cortisol, reduced serotonin?

yes.

Its also an antibacterial and strengthens the stomach lining.

As for what exactly was the kink in your energy flow though. I dont think anyone could really say except you.

Try it with some coffee if you havent. That causes a nice dopamine effect.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

yes.

Its also an antibacterial and strengthens the stomach lining.

As for what exactly was the kink in your energy flow though. I dont think anyone could really say except you.

Try it with some coffee if you havent. That causes a nice dopamine effect.

Very nice dopamine effect.

Have been doing L-theanine, Naicinamide,gelatin, milk, maple syrup coffee and want one right now buts it's 11. Ha.

X3CyO

Very nice dopamine effect.

Have been doing L-theanine, Naicinamide,gelatin, milk, maple syrup coffee and want one right now buts it's 11. Ha.

I know the feel man haha

LeeLemonoil

While I'd say I have no particular problems with anxiety or mood-related issues, I have realized over the years of taking Aspirin as an occassional painkiller, that it almost always has good effects mentally. Makes me calm and assertive, self-assured and balanced - I'd say even "happier". Feels like a cortisol reduction acutely and probably something to do with the mechanisms already mentionend in this thread and acute reduction of neuro-inflammation and modulation of neurosteroids.

And I have realiued that taking about 300-600mg of Aspirin before drinking on partys and stuff makes me almost resistant to alcohols more negative effects like disinhibition, sloppiness and so forth .. Great stuff Aspirin, at least as an occassional intervention (like 1 time a week) can't tell about more chronic/habitual use

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals