What Symptoms You Get From Eating Soy, Wheat, Goitrogens?

Vinero

I never eat soy, unless in the rare occasion I eat sushi with friends and there is soy sauce available. I feel slightly sluggish when eating soy, but nothing crazy.
Wheat I can eat in small amounts without issues, such as a slice of pizza or some bread with butter.
If I eat a large bowl of pasta however, it gives me slightly painful cramps in my intestines, as well as mental fatigue and irritability.
Wheat is a poor choice of starch anyway, White rice and Potatoes are safer and easier to digest.
I avoid foods with goitrogens.

Last edited:

Ulysses

Soy and goitrogens don’t give me any symptoms, but I’m starting to think I may have a problem with wheat. The other day I had about a half dozen pasties for breakfast (it’s all that was available), which were made by an artisinal bakery with very fine ingredients (organic flour, only butter, no PUFA, no additives), and I became so drowsy that I passed out a few minutes after finishing my meal. Felt like reactive hypoglycemia. Hard to tell if the pastries were really the cause, though, because I was under an incredible amount of stress at the time.

M

metabolizm

In my case, consuming wheat causes dry eyes, dandruff and sometimes constipation.

ursidae

I haven’t consumed soy in over a year but when I did my breasts would turn sore the very same day. I wasn’t introspective/didn't know about the diet-mood connection so can’t remember how it affected me psychologically
Pasta makes me feel like crap. I’m not sensitive to gluten. Bread constipates me
Goitrogenic vegetables wreck my gut

pepsi

I ate soy sauce on my rice for one week, it was a large amount because I ate rice a few times a day and poured as much as I wanted. My breasts increased in
size by the end of the week, by a significant amount, like I was pregnant. I was startled and
knew it was the soy sauce since thats the only different thing I did
that week. I immediately stopped the soy sauce and I returned to normal.
I put extra salt and lemon or lime on my rice now,
its not as delicious as soy sauce but it will do.

I think some soy sauce here and there is ok, but not the large amount I ate that week.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals