What medications for anxiety and depression

Maniek1300

Hello
after going through COVID, I noticed depression and neurosis in myself. Everything annoys me, I sweat quickly and I can't think. I have such brain fog.
The worst are nerves and lack of willingness to work. I feel cold and weak all the time. I feel like my body can't fight a simple cold.
Can you recommend something natural to strengthen the body and get rid of nerves and depression.
I went to the doctor, but he prescribed me SSRIs.

Thank you for any information

CSH

Forum Supporter
If its of interest and looks to be a possible fit for you, look into micro dosing psilocybin....And even LSD for that matter (micro dosing, of course)

HeyThere

Hello
after going through COVID, I noticed depression and neurosis in myself. Everything annoys me, I sweat quickly and I can't think. I have such brain fog.
The worst are nerves and lack of willingness to work. I feel cold and weak all the time. I feel like my body can't fight a simple cold.
Can you recommend something natural to strengthen the body and get rid of nerves and depression.
I went to the doctor, but he prescribed me SSRIs.

Thank you for any information

I can only speak for myself.

It sounds trite, but start taking all the vitamins and minerals. Research how much (not gov, their recc is way too low) and research which ones to take together and which ones to take apart. Oh yeah, and don't get a multi. Buy each one separately. I think D3 + K2 is ok in 1 pill.

Take CBD Gummies before bed to get good, relaxed sleep, and to carry that relaxation somewhat throughout the morning/day as it accumulates in your body. Don't overdue it as it might cause a floaty sensation for longer than you care for. It's not a biggie and will go away in a few days when you stop, but just mentioning it.

Meditate in silence with real intention. Even if it's for only 5 minutes a day. It quiets the mind and body even if a little. It will do more as time goes on. Do Tai Chi if quiet meditation is out of the question. Again, even if just for 5 minutes. Edited to say even if it's just for 1 minute.

Sorry if double posted, edit thing went weird.

HeyThere

@HeyThere Beautiful suggestions, thank you

Very welcome :)
Also sounding trite, may I add taking 20 minute hot baths with Epsom salt and baking soda, as well as drinking chamomile tea. These things knock me out before bed big time. It's all a cumulative effect, breaking the old you into the new proactive you.

These things truly work, but you have to do them more than 1-2 X to see results. I have people in my life who try things a couple of times, whether it be taking a vitamin or whatever, and then they say "It didn't work" and I find out they took it 4 times. Seriously... so frustrating. If you have no bad effects, keep taking them, they have to fix and balnace a lot of imbalanced stuff before you feel the true results.

xborg

I consider this suggestion a short term, emergency use option as it is not natural but it is quickly effective, non-habit forming and low dose: Dilantin, 100mg 1 hour before bed. It's an old drug with a long history of relative safety. If you allow anxiety to progress to a state where it spirals into a vortex that is hard to stop, a short course of Dilantin can break it. It has a property that lowers hyperactive brainwaves and raises depressive ones to a more moderate state. From there you can work on maintaining level flight with more natural therapies.

golder

Very welcome :)
Also sounding trite, may I add taking 20 minute hot baths with Epsom salt and baking soda, as well as drinking chamomile tea. These things knock me out before bed big time. It's all a cumulative effect, breaking the old you into the new proactive you.

These things truly work, but you have to do them more than 1-2 X to see results. I have people in my life who try things a couple of times, whether it be taking a vitamin or whatever, and then they say "It didn't work" and I find out they took it 4 times. Seriously... so frustrating. If you have no bad effects, keep taking them, they have to fix and balnace a lot of imbalanced stuff before you feel the true results.
Love this, thanks. These aren’t trite at all - great suggestions! If you/anyone has anymore please share :)

Xin

Unpopular opinion.
Fix your diet and go to the gym 4x a week and expose yourself to the sun first thing in the morning. I know this is cliché but if you haven't lost a closed one or have a delibitating disease, the above is the best natural prescription

HeyThere

Unpopular opinion.
Fix your diet and go to the gym 4x a week and expose yourself to the sun first thing in the morning. I know this is cliché but if you haven't lost a closed one or have a delibitating disease, the above is the best natural prescription

I second the sun thing. It also regulates your circadian rhythm.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals