What Is The Best Free Speech Platform/ Social Media?

RealNeat

Any suggestions? I've had it with FB, IG, Twit all that garbage.

should I just rely on my website? Wordpress? Idk.

Grapelander

Cone of Silence
Get_Smart-Cone-of-silence.jpg

Sheik

What the world desperately needs is a new site that's what Twitter once was. Gab is a ****show... people actively working to make it another 4chan. It's impossible to tell which ones are genuine and which ones are astroturfing leftists trying to make us look bad.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

thomas00

Why does the world need any of these platforms? Society was better off before they came along in my opinion. I can see how twitter could be a useful news aggregate. Beyond that it's brain-rot.

postman

Why does the world need any of these platforms? Society was better off before they came along in my opinion. I can see how twitter could be a useful news aggregate. Beyond that it's brain-rot.
Because we want to have free exchange of ideas rather than just be forcefed propaganda through one sanctioned authorized channel.

Grapelander

Why do say it will be removed? Just because nothing is safe or because there is some development in the works?
Just a gut feeling - I think the plethora of racist posters are probably disguised intel trying to get folks to do and say stupid things.
It's too bad; my son is inter-racial, racism was on it's death throws in the late 80's. Now you would think it is a mainstream belief.
The last time I saw 'real' racism was in Virginia in the 1970's - and even then most people were tolerant of inter-racial relationships.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Just a gut feeling - I think the plethora of racist posters are probably disguised intel trying to get folks to do and say stupid things.
It's too bad; my son is inter-racial, racism was on it's death throws in the late 80's. Now you would think it is a mainstream belief.
The last time I saw 'real' racism was in Virginia in the 1970's - and even then most people were tolerant of inter-racial relationships.
So there is a lot of racism on bitchute instigated by troll like peeps? I'm slightly lost.

Herbie

If one gets rid of all social media they will find themselves in the cone of silence alone talking to them self.

FoodForeal

Face to face.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals