Detox Chemotherapeutic Drugs And Minimizing Damage From Radiation

Inaut

Hey everyone,

So my mom is almost done her chemotherapy for stage II breast cancer and will have a month off before starting radiation....I tried talking her out of the "treatments" before starting but she felt this was best for her.. My question is this...Any suggestions for getting chemotherapeutic drugs out of her system following the treatment and also what can be recommended to minimize some of the harmful effects of radiation which she will be undergoing for 12 weeks... I have her on a few things but I'd like to see if I've missed anything very important.

Thanks as always to everyone in this forum.

You all provide me with a free education daily :)

Love y'all

tankasnowgod

Biggest thing I could think of would be activated charcoal. Beyond that, anything that could support detoxification and elimination. to that end, you may wish to check out the IBT Inclined Bed Therapy thread, as one of the stated benefits of IBT is that it helps the body to improve removal of waste- IBT-Sleeping With The Head End Of The Bed Elevated

burtlancast

You can detox the chemotherapy by using vegetables juices and coffee enemas like do the Gerson people. It's so efficient, you need to do it gently (6 juices instead of 12 per day) otherwise she will get a blood chemo overdose from all the residues exiting her cells and being flushed in the blood.

The radiotherapy is easy to control with Gingko, which is an extract from the Gingko biloba tree known to have been the only tree able to survive the radiations from the Hiroshima bombings.

Look for the book by Morton Walker, "Cancer's cause, cancer's cure".

Ania

@burtlancast, I know it is an old post, but how would one use ginkgo to mitigate side effects of radiation. Internally or topically?

burtlancast

@burtlancast, I know it is an old post, but how would one use ginkgo to mitigate side effects of radiation. Internally or topically?
Internally of course.

I was referring to the Beljanski herbal products, which have a proven track record for treating cancer.

I don't think you can just get some gingko from any online vendor: the chemical that helps against radiation is expressed only at a certain moment in the gingko growing cycle and that's when it has to be harvested.

It's explained here by Jean Paul Leperlier, a French journalist who got saved from terminal cancer by the Beljanski products.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals