Logan-

What do you think about Chiropractic? Do you have any experiences with it?

Peatful

What do you think about Chiropractic? Do you have any experiences with it?

Are you asking about the manual aspect of it?

Peatful

I have my experience so therefore I have my opinions about it as well-
But I’m at work so I’ll have to wait for others to chime in since I don’t have the time right now

Advocate2021

After a serious car accident when i was 22 and a right first metatarsal that has almost not cartilage ( i suspect due to when i was estrogen poisoned), it has helped me maintain alignment over the years . however, i have also found that how i carry things, how i sleep- pillow/mattress , weight training/exercise, computer ergonomics, shoes, etc are even more important and for many can make chiropractic adjustments unecessary. i think these things are greatly overlooked by most people who just want to get fixed- sound like another problem we have currently in our society where most eat crap and then run to get toxic injections?

joaquin

Chiropractic used to be a beautiful practice. But now it has gone the way of expensive copays and out of reach for many on limited incomes.

Advocate2021

Chiropractic used to be a beautiful practice. But now it has gone the way of expensive copays and out of reach for many on limited incomes.
Check out Healthmarkets and find an agent in your area. ive had amazing insurance this whole last year, pay 6 cents permonth and have incredible coverage including chiropractic- i only pay $10 per visit.

joaquin

Check out Healthmarkets and find an agent in your area. ive had amazing insurance this whole last year, pay 6 cents permonth and have incredible coverage including chiropractic- i only pay $10 per visit.
I did a quick search on "Healthmarkets" -- I already have health insurance. 12 chiropractic visits a year is included in my health insurance. 12 a year. Twelve. Once per month? Everyone knows that chiropractic works best when two or three visits a week are done.

Advocate2021

I did a quick search on "Healthmarkets" -- I already have health insurance. 12 chiropractic visits a year is included in my health insurance. 12 a year. Twelve. Once per month? Everyone knows that chiropractic works best when two or three visits a week are done.
mine are not limited- i had stopped chiropractic for 6 months and started up again andsupposed to go twice per week but lucky if i make once per week but no limit on visits.

HeyThere

Exactly, but the cabal doesn't believe chiropractic does any good. Because it takes money from THEM.

My advice for chiropractic, after having experienced around 7 of them, get a good one.

Ask around, do research, pay attention to how you feel during and after adjustments.

I am now seeing someone on my insurance (2x a month allowed) and he's awful with my neck. He wants to adjust it the way HE wants my neck to go, but a proper chiro would adjust the way MY neck wants to go. He rarely gets an adjustment out of my neck when my 1st amazing chiro who moved out of country 5 years ago was able to get MASSIVE adjustments every visit. I stay with this one because of $. Seeing Yelp reviews of the other ones available on my coverage make me scream and run the other way. At the very least I get insurmountable relief when he uses tools on my back and neck muscles to loosen whatever the hell t is they are doing.. spasming? Lactic acid? Who knows.

ChiroGuru

I am a Chiropractor and have a sucess rate of about 80-90 % (regarding musculoskeletal issues and other alignments like headaches etc.) . So I am very happy with the results. The problem with many chiropractors is that they don't have any ethics and try to get you into "treatment plans" with 20 to 30 sessions. Usually a good Chiropractor should deliver results within 1-4 treatmens.

OP
L

Logan-

I am a Chiropractor and have a sucess rate of about 80-90 % (regarding musculoskeletal issues and other alignments like headaches etc.) . So I am very happy with the results. The problem with many chiropractors is that they don't have any ethics and try to get you into "treatment plans" with 20 to 30 sessions. Usually a good Chiropractor should deliver results within 1-4 treatmens.
Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it.

OP
L

Logan-

What do you think about chronic migraines, and what is your success rate for that? If I were in Germany, I’d consider seeing you in your clinic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals