PAIN - Unusual Causes & Unusual Remedies

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Haidut said….

“The main reason this study/article caught by eye is that the experiment mimicked the symptoms (including inflammation) of repeated viral infections by administering low doses of endotoxin (LPS) to animals. By using that experimental protocol, the study not only confirms that endotoxin exposure can cause neurological issues, but also indirectly admits that many/most of the symptoms of the cold/flu may be nothing more than symptoms of endotoxemia. Fever, chills, head/muscle/body/joint aches, trouble sleeping, fatigue, etc are all established symptoms of endotoxin exposure and they are also classic symptoms of a cold/flu infection. So, eating insoluble fiber and/or taking some charcoal on a semi-regular basis may do more for preventing future neurological (and other) problems than the "aggressive treatments" (usually antivirals and vaccines) the article calls for.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@facesavant said this in the link below…

“A friend uses B6 for migraines, has not had one since supplementing B6.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Opiates are still commonly used for pain relief in cancer patients, despite the evidence that has accumulated for several decades indicating that they promote inflammation and cancer growth, while suppressing immunity and causing tissue catabolism, exacerbating the wasting that commonly occurs with cancer. Their use, rather than alternatives such as procaine, aspirin, and progesterone, is nothing but a medical fetish.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Opiates are the standard medical prescription for pain control in cancer, but they are usually prescribed in inadequate quantities, "to prevent addiction." Biologically, they are the most inappropriate means of pain control, since they increase the release of histamine, which synergizes with the tumor-derived factors to suppress immunity and stimulate tumor growth.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1705435360119.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The association between environmental pollutants and RA is well established, such as smoking, while growing evidence suggests other environmental pollutants (6–8). For example, the exposure to pesticides, insecticide and traffic pollution was reported to be associated with RA“

“Inorganic grain crops, like wheat, are routinely sprayed with Round-up to dry out the crops quicker for early harvesting…

“Roundup conditioning must be well-timed and managed for the greatest value and harvesting efficiency.

• Treat crops only once the Roundup timing has been reached
  • Employ coarse droplets and use low drift nozzles to safeguard margins and hedgerows
  • Adjust sprayer boom so the spray pattern correctly covers the target
  • Spray early in the day to optimise uptake in dry weather
  • Leave crops for the statutory minimum of 14 days before harvesting
  • Delay harvesting for up to 21 days post-treatment in unfavourable weather”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Cranberries also contain a significant amount of salicylic acid. By drinking cranberry juice regularly, patients can increase the amounts of salicylic acid in their body, which can reduce swelling and prevent blood clots.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Some people use artichoke for treating snakebites, preventing gallstones, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar; to increase urine flow; and as a tonic or stimulant.
In foods, artichoke leaves and extracts are used to flavor beverages. Cynarin and chlorogenic acid, which are chemicals found in artichoke, are sometimes used as sweeteners.
Don't confuse artichoke with Jerusalem artichoke (Helianthus tuberosus).

How does it work?​

Artichoke has chemicals that can reduce nausea and vomiting, spasms, and intestinal gas. These chemicals have also been shown to lower cholesterol.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“I have terrible migraines regularly for years. Nothing has worked. Today I remembered a doc using the paper bag approach on a movie. I tried it and this migraine disappeared pretty much instantly. Pain rummaged a bit behind my ears, did the bag again for 5 breaths and it's gone. This is a game changer for me!! I'm here to find out what it actually did :)”

“Had a migraine that was escalating and a search for remedies brought up breathing into a paper bag. I was sceptical but willing to give it a shot. I added a drop of peppermint essential oil to the bag and did 20 mins of breathing. And it worked! Didn't cure it, but there was an 80% improvement in pain & other symptoms. Definitely worth trying.”

“It works! My 12 year old daughter just tried this and shockingly IT WORKED! 10 minutes in and the pain was subsiding. 15 minutes in and the pain is nearly gone!”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Just wanted to everyone know that I am creating my own site where all my “Peaty” recipes will be well organized. I hope to see you there when I get some content in. Leave me a message at the email address below so I can put you on my mailing list and contact you when it is ready to go!

My website is: www.raymendeat.com

Ray_Mend_Eat

Email me at [email protected]

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals