What antibiotic used in low doses helped you the most?

Kyle970

They are the same pills that you get prescribed from the doctor.

I have purchased amoxicillin this way and they are the same as RX pills.

Same with the antifungals, etc.
What are some good rx antifungals? Think I'm running out of herbal options.

Have not tryed mms yet, looking into it now.

Sumbody

Only one I am familiar with is fluconazole, but there are many others and I can't vouch for the safety of any of them.

Fluconazole can be purchased at a pet store and is typically used to treat Candida and yeast infections. It is effective against other forms of fungus as well.

But I doubt it works well for biofilm protected fungus on its own.

Kyle970

Have heard of that one, going to research it more. Thanks.
Good tip on biofilms, maybe where I've always went wrong.

supercoolguy

Augmentin.

It's imperative that you don't use just amoxicillin on its own.
It has to be amoxicillin + clavulanic acid (augmentin) to prevent bacteria resistance.

I can't state this enough.
Thanks for adding that, didnt realize Augmentin is a combination product, Nor the combined effect.

OP
P

peatmoss

@EvanHinkle "Hoping to move to maybe every other day, but I’ve been dealing with bacteria/endotoxin for about 40 years and just figured that out about a year or so ago."

What are your symptoms of bacteria/endotoxins?

frannybananny

Have you ever tried Nigella Sativa? Black seed oil, either as an oil or a capsule. I've read that it is antifungal but haven't started on it myself. You might research it.

EvanHinkle

@EvanHinkle "Hoping to move to maybe every other day, but I’ve been dealing with bacteria/endotoxin for about 40 years and just figured that out about a year or so ago."

What are your symptoms of bacteria/endotoxins?
Initially I had a dermatitis that doctors told me was gluten intolerance. Then I discovered a giant thyroid nodule. I became unable to eat most foods, and had loose stools most of the time.

Eventually I began to experiment with endotoxin antagonists, (TLR4 antagonists) and the dermatitis I delt with on and off for almost ten years was gone in three days! Like I said, after “curing” the dermatitis, (which in hindsight was merely a symptom of endotoxin) I began to learn about bacteria’s role in endotoxin production. Over time this lead to experimentation with antibiotic substances which, seemed to make me better in every way, (though it took lots of trial and error to figure that out).

Food intolerances cleared, I began to lose the weight I put on since “Peating” I needed less frequent charcoal to keep the dermatitis away, stools became regular, body temp improved. I mean the list goes on and on…

I think my pathology, and likely a pathology for many, is lowered immunity/energy production via diet and lifestyle, leading to bacterial infections that we have no clue we have, manifesting as various symptoms of endotoxin. So for me addressing bacteria, and energy production, (in addition to the initial changes in diet and lifestyle) was effectively “curative.”

frannybananny

Initially I had a dermatitis that doctors told me was gluten intolerance. Then I discovered a giant thyroid nodule. I became unable to eat most foods, and had loose stools most of the time.

Eventually I began to experiment with endotoxin antagonists, (TLR4 antagonists) and the dermatitis I delt with on and off for almost ten years was gone in three days! Like I said, after “curing” the dermatitis, (which in hindsight was merely a symptom of endotoxin) I began to learn about bacteria’s role in endotoxin production. Over time this lead to experimentation with antibiotic substances which, seemed to make me better in every way, (though it took lots of trial and error to figure that out).

Food intolerances cleared, I began to lose the weight I put on since “Peating” I needed less frequent charcoal to keep the dermatitis away, stools became regular, body temp improved. I mean the list goes on and on…

I think my pathology, and likely a pathology for many, is lowered immunity/energy production via diet and lifestyle, leading to bacterial infections that we have no clue we have, manifesting as various symptoms of endotoxin. So for me addressing bacteria, and energy production, (in addition to the initial changes in diet and lifestyle) was effectively “curative.”
Can you tell us your initital treatment that led to your dermatitis going away?? >>Eventually I began to experiment with endotoxin antagonists, (TLR4 antagonists) and the dermatitis I delt with on and off for almost ten years was gone in three days!<< ....What was your experiment that was successful?

I could sure use some help. L-Ornithine seems to be helping a bit.

EvanHinkle

Can you tell us your initital treatment that led to your dermatitis going away?? >>Eventually I began to experiment with endotoxin antagonists, (TLR4 antagonists) and the dermatitis I delt with on and off for almost ten years was gone in three days!<< ....What was your experiment that was successful?

I could sure use some help. L-Ornithine seems to be helping a bit.
I’ve mentioned it before on the forum in my posts, but always happy to share.

I personally used two tablespoons of charcoal in 8oz of water three times a day, (after meals). After about a week I switched to only one glass of charcoal, (two tablespoons in 8oz of water) before bed. In two weeks time my dermatitis was gone.

Since then I only need charcoal sporadically, but recently using antibiotics has been a learning curve and I’ve needed charcoal more frequently to deal with the endotoxin from bacterial die off. I just always make sure to take any charcoal away from antibiotics, (in case it binds to the antibiotics making them ineffective).

frannybananny

I’ve mentioned it before on the forum in my posts, but always happy to share.

I personally used two tablespoons of charcoal in 8oz of water three times a day, (after meals). After about a week I switched to only one glass of charcoal, (two tablespoons in 8oz of water) before bed. In two weeks time my dermatitis was gone.

Since then I only need charcoal sporadically, but recently using antibiotics has been a learning curve and I’ve needed charcoal more frequently to deal with the endotoxin from bacterial die off. I just always make sure to take any charcoal away from antibiotics, (in case it binds to the antibiotics making them ineffective).
Okay thank you, yes I remember you posting this, thanks for repeating it. Do you think the charcoal powder that you buy for brushing your teeth would work? I have some of that, never thought of drinking it.

LadyRae

Okay thank you, yes I remember you posting this, thanks for repeating it. Do you think the charcoal powder that you buy for brushing your teeth would work? I have some of that, never thought of drinking it.
I'd get USP grade loose charcoal powder. Lots of options on Amazon. I take it too, although just once a day right now but after reading the above posts, I think I might add in another serving

Jessie

Tetracycline for me. I keep it under 50mgs. Remember, we're not treating an actual infection, just trying to exert a beneficial shift in the flora.

Next time I'm thinking about trying rifaximin. I haven't seen many report on it here, but it seems to be specifically designed for colon application. I've seen reports on it being beneficial for inflammation as well.

EvanHinkle

I’ve used many different grinds, and they all seem to work for what it’s worth. Peat has mentioned using a course grind of charcoal due to persorbtion issues, (and He was usually right about these things).

Limon9

A handful of 2/3-day penicillin VK courses were helpful. I keep azithromycin and doxycycline in case of lyme, viral or fungal infections, but currently only use the food fibers and once-weekly charcoal.

EvanHinkle

A handful of 2/3-day penicillin VK courses were helpful. I keep azithromycin and doxycycline in case of lyme, viral or fungal infections, but currently only use the food fibers and once-weekly charcoal.
I think this is the ultimate goal. After and initial period of “clean-out” Peat and others have always suggested more of a maintenance/as needed use.

EvanHinkle

@EvanHinkle do you purchase your antibiotics online? If so, can I ask where?
There are lots of online pharmacies, (I’ve used various ones). Do a search for Mexican Pharmacy, and then you can search the individual sites for the particular antibiotic.

Alternatively there’s All Day Chemist out of India, who many on the forum have had experience with. Just search the forum for ADC and you can read some of the user experiences. There are other Indian pharmacies as well, but I don’t have any experience with them.

Pet supply warehouses will typically sell “fish doxy” without prescription, (just make sure it’s USP and human grade-it will state this).

Georgi sells a fantastic product called camphosal, (there’s a thread devoted to it here on the forum if you’d like to see user experiences).

If you’re a fan of peptides there’s LL37 which is an antibiotic peptide derived from vitamin D. I’ve not tried that myself, but it can be found at two of the more reliable peptide vendors, (peptide sciences, and can lab). Two anecdotal reports I found interesting were the clearing of persistent foot fungus and another user claimed after not being able to eat bread for several years they could eat it without any intestinal inflammation.

There are also online pharmacies that will legally prescribe you doxy for acne or other ailments. The consult is typically all handled online, (a pretty great option so we can keep things on the up and up).

Finally, if you have a primary care physician, why not ask? Typically co-pays are relatively cheap for an office visit, (some physicians even do tele-health). It’s perfectly within your rights to request specific medications from a doctor, (because typically they don’t tend to prescribe the most “Peaty” antibiotic options). Some people like the “safety” that comes from using the proper channels and remaining under a doctor’s “care” while using a pharmaceutical. Let’s make our broken health care system work for us! Most physicians are reasonable people who want to help you feel better. Respectfully present your case, and remember, you are a customer. If a doctor takes an unreasonable or antagonistic stance with you, fire them.

I hope this is helpful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals