Low Dose Naltrexone ?

Frankdee20

I was able to get 50 MG tablets intended to be used for binge drinking. I have not been binge drinking all that much lately however, so they are still sitting on my shelf. I know using the full 50 MG amount causes blockade of the MU and Kappa Opiate Receptors for a good 24 hours. Using small doses actually cause short term blockade, and eventual increase in endorphins due to upregulation. This can diminish the need for alcohol altogether as well. So I have the two options here of using this for blockade of euphoria at full dose, or using low dose to increase my endorphins. I also read that LDN is great for testosterone, General thoughts ?

Jon2547

Been thinking about trying this again. It has been well over ten years since I used LDN. Any tips for titration?

If your goal is to reduce your desire to drink altogether, higher doses may be necessary. I dilute the 50mg tablet in water and take a shot glass or two a few times per week. If I do so before drinking, it kills some of the good feelings from drinking, but that just makes me pour the next drink as a triple instead of a double.

I also noticed that if I take an LDN dose (2.5-5.0mg) before working out, I feel like I'm going through the motions and not enjoying as I usually do, making me want to terminate the session earlier.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals