Water quality in the UK......... TERRIBLE!!!!

ursidae

One more reason moving to the UK is a deeply regrettable choice. Worst choice I ever made. Can this be detoxed?

ThinPicking

@ddjd my guy those "water testers" are a scam to sell ridiculous water filters and that crap comes from the electrodes. Chillax.

ThinPicking

One more reason moving to the UK is a deeply regrettable choice. Worst choice I ever made. Can this be detoxed?
And Ms Paddington, you're reaching for tangible existential reasons to explain your frame of mind. Leave the Kingdom out of it.

Something's not right physiologically. We can get you choosing to feel awesome for no reason and no matter where you are or who you're with.

ursidae

And Ms Paddington, you're reaching for tangible existential reasons to explain your frame of mind. Leave the Kingdom out of it.

Something's not right physiologically. We can get you choosing to feel awesome for no reason and no matter where you are or who you're with.
47E745E5-B236-4A10-A19F-248BB0DDD96F.jpeg

ThinPicking

Furthermore, it's Friday night and you're a student. The only fluids you should be concerning yourself with right now are alcolol and the next lucky guys bodily.

ursidae

Furthermore, it's Friday night and you're a student. The only fluids you should be concerning yourself with right now are alcolol and the next lucky guys bodily.
not into the hookup lifestyle
besides, UK truly managed to achieve a hive mind state. Have yet to meet anyone here that isn't vaxd and supporting the current thing

ThinPicking

not into the hookup lifestyle
besides, UK truly managed to achieve a hive mind state. Have yet to meet anyone here that isn't vaxd and supporting the current thing

Forgive me I should've been clearer, "hookup lifestyle" is not what I was endorsing there. Your flat rejection of it is on point. Nice.

With respect to the act, unless you're intending to become pregnant, the "next" lads (he should already be your pal) vax status is only demonstrating his cognitive faculty to you. Use your heart and wake him up Paddington. Whether any kind of physical contact plays in to that is for you and nothing to do with me. It certainly doesn't have to.

I can tell you, their physiology won't harm you. Their dim wit might, but you're not that much more likely to have that issue than with someone who rejected it. In fact with them it might be the opposite. Be wise to it.

Last edited:

:M :B.

I think those electro rod things dissolve into the water and leave behind metallic particles that attract to the magnets. I tried this for myself and learned when I did it in distilled water not much happened, then I added salt to the water and it went nuts and the rods dissolved more metal into the water. So high total dissolved solids water seem to make the rods react more.

but who knows, I wouldn't be surprised if they add graphene to water. It's not that hard to hook up a cheap RO system and then distill that water and enjoy not being poisoned.

Those tests are somewhat of a scam. I tried it once with different waters. The distilled water didn't do anything, but then i sprinkled in some salt and all of a sudden it had a bunch of nasty stuff in it. It seems like the metal rods dissolve metal into water rods . Depending on the composition of the water you get more or less crap in it.

She is using Distilled water and it did not bubble, thats exactly what I did. If she was smart enough to add some minerals to the water while doing the test she could realize that the test is a retarded scam.

[woops just realized I posted basically the same thing earlier in the thread...my bad]

I mean, tap water is poison though. I made a shower filter for my girlfriend, here is the first stage 5micron filter:
TacomaShowerFilter.jpg

The same setup in my city an hour away was more a light brown color after a month. Freakin nasty. When you live where the water has a low total dissolved solids(TDS) in it, like around 25parts per million, the water picks up a lot more toxic things from all the pipes it goes though. If it's high PPM TDS water it will leave more deposits rather than pick up things from plumbing.

golder

I mean, tap water is poison though. I made a shower filter for my girlfriend, here is the first stage 5micron filter: View attachment 53163
The same setup in my city an hour away was more a light brown color after a month. Freakin nasty. When you live where the water has a low total dissolved solids(TDS) in it, like around 25parts per million, the water picks up a lot more toxic things from all the pipes it goes though. If it's high PPM TDS water it will leave more deposits rather than pick up things from plumbing.
What shower filters would you recommend? I’m really novice in this area but would appreciate the help :)

What shower filters would you recommend? I’m really novice in this area but would appreciate the help :)
Build your own if you want. Part number 5 is there as stainless steel but I would recommend getting brass.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals