The Christ Within

Sounds like a smart kid. Maybe you should tell him why YOU THINK he needs to do something instead of just being an authoritarian.. 🤷‍♂️
oh, it's not an authoritarian thing, my husband even thinks I am too soft because I try to explain too much, instead of just insisting "do that!" or "eat this!". Son, drink milk, it will make you grow big like daddy! I don't just say, drink your milk and shut up kid!

I do explain to him everything he asks and more. But even after the explanation he still says "why?" It's cute but it does get tiring.

Yes. Jesus is not the Most High according to the bible, but a created being.
there are some sects that believe that he isn't God, but rather an angel.

In John 8:58 Jesus referred to himself as "I am" which is declaring that he is God, which he was about to be stoned for.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

...skip ahead a few verses...

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

--this shows the Word was God and was Jesus. This is what the Bible claims. You do not have to believe these words, but it is what they say.

Rebellion is healthy and vital. The kid is doing work of God by making sure the parent doesn't get stuck in dogma.
Yes. I see other kids who do exactly what their parents tell them, even if it means eating a yucky food...and no questions or complaints! I cannot imagine that. When I was a kid I sat at the dinner table for hours after dinner because I would never eat my dinner and no one could make me!

there are some sects that believe that he isn't God, but rather an angel.

In John 8:58 Jesus referred to himself as "I am" which is declaring that he is God, which he was about to be stoned for.
"Consciousness is the organized flow of energy through matter" -Ray Peat

Christ is not the Most High who is Infinite Pure Potential, the Ein Sof. Christ is the image of the invisible Father.
Yes, he is often not wanting to do what we ask and just starts demanding answers, I don't see it as a bad rebellion... I like that he doesn't just go along with the program.
You sound like a good parent. 👍

"Consciousness is energy moving through matter." -Ray Peat
what does this have to do with anything
Christ is not the Most High who is Infinite Pure Potential,
You keep saying this, and I can keep showing you what the Bible says.
the Ein Sof. Christ is the image of the invisible Father.
Kabbalah? Where is your standard for truth? You can't mix religions and expect them to make sense.
You sound like a good parent. 👍
I can only try to be, but I do love my kids.

Kabbalah? Where is your standard for truth? You can't mix religions and expect them to make sense.
Yes I can. In fact that's the only way they make sense. Broken pieces of the one big puzzle.

Me and the people I'm with will crush your superstitious imperialist western bull**** religion.

You should be more open-minded. God loves all peoples.

EustaceBagge

Yes I can. In fact that's the only way they make sense. Broken pieces of the one big puzzle.

Me and the people I'm with will crush your superstitious imperialist western bull**** religion.

What a hippie. You are not a Christian. You claim to be one, but you ain't.

You make no sense. I never said that God doesn't love all people. You sir are cherry-picking your favorite points of religions and throwing out the tiny little detail that you aren't God and don't get to decide how the universe runs. You have earned a spot in my prayer list Mister Coffee

EustaceBagge

Where's the love yall?

haha.jpg

Peachy

I was always the church rebel and questioner. Someone said this to me once and it stuck. “God is like a big jar of jelly beans. No matter how many guesses you throw out, the number remains the same.”

At the same time, he’s a living, personal God. I really love that he’s unchangeable but infinitely dynamic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom