Digital ID by 23 December in the UK

Lizb

..and all your data, everything as far as I can make out, will be stored by the government. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to claim my husband's pension and disability payment without it. That's this year!

Also the 'City Move' app coming to London soon is for movement not just cars/vehicles. Yes that means walking too.

We have in the last two years a push for routine medical screening on the NHS - bowel, breast, blood pressure and general blood screening. I suspect this is all part of the very soon to come good citizen data collection which will be linked to your 'movement'. So if your blood pressure is too high you'll have a target 'steps to walk this week' which will be recorded on your digital ID.

Now I know you all know this but it's coming to the UK this year,l. My neighbours and family just can't be told. Their ears are closed.

I suspect this is in another thread which I have missed. If this is so I apologise

View: https://youtu.be/COx6vl3i-L4

View: https://youtu.be/Lgs6bazh-T4

Peatress

Thanks Lizb. How depressing.

The draft

There is a lot on this thread too

Last edited:
OP
Lizb

Lizb

@Peatress I just can't believe it's happening here so soon.
They'll know everything I buy. My GP surgery will know what supplements I buy. I could go on.....
This is so insidious yet journalists remain silent. Idiots.

Peatress

@Peatress I just can't believe it's happening here so soon.
They'll know everything I buy. My GP surgery will know what supplements I buy. I could go on.....
This is so insidious yet journalists remain silent. Idiots.
I agree. I didn’t expect them to act so soon. I suspect all the information will be retrospective. UKCOLUMN has been reporting on this for years, although I only knew about UKCOLUMN in 2020. No wonder they wanted so many people sick and disabled – they are easier to control.

Dutchie

Yep, our (Dutch) government is now trying to push through the European digital passport as well.

Miggie

its always the same narrative. "bad ***t" happening to you in the near future to fearmonger and then it never happens. Look what happend in austria etc with the forced vaccines that where supposed to happen in 2022 but never did.

Peatress

its always the same narrative. "bad ***t" happening to you in the near future to fearmonger and then it never happens. Look what happend in austria etc with the forced vaccines that where supposed to happen in 2022 but never did.
Are you saying digital ids won't happen?

Miggie

Are you saying digital ids won't happen?
I can't say for sure. they will definitely try this. The whole covid scam woke up too many people. We will most likely see revolts or people refusing to participate. They need their slaves to do their work in this game of poverty.
They want to achieve this before 2030, for some reason that seems to be their deadline.

Peatress

I can't say for sure. they will definitely try this. The whole covid scam woke up too many people. We will most likely see revolts or people refusing to participate. They need their slaves to do their work in this game of poverty.
They want to achieve this before 2030, for some reason that seems to be their deadline.
Well in Nigeria you can’t get a passport without a digital id. Now the government has started the war on cash. Many African countries are heading in that direction. Tony Blair’s institute is based in Africa for a reason. They are the guinea pigs. Let's not forget China.

View: https://twitter.com/Togetherdec/status/1629186437806530560?cxt=HHwWgIC9pd6bhJwtAAAA

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Well... now you guys have a GOOD reason to leave huh? You are welcome to cross the sea into AMERICA while were still here OR you can try your luck in Central/South America, at least you'll have better weather if you make the move!

Peatress

Well... now you guys have a GOOD reason to leave huh? You are welcome to cross the sea into AMERICA while were still here OR you can try your luck in Central/South America, at least you'll have better weather if you make the move!
No thanks. I have no intention of running away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals