Meldonium/Mildronate Sources

mangoes

Does anyone have any reliable mildronate sources they’ve used before? Preferably around the UK for quicker delivery, I know someone experiencing some symptoms similar to that of a heart attack, but anywhere will do. Also has anyone had any experience using this product? Is it legit?

Meldonium 60 Capsules

johnwester130

I am in the UK and do have some spare capsules.

Meldoniumbuy took a week to deliver to me

johnwester130

Does anyone have any reliable mildronate sources they’ve used before? Preferably around the UK for quicker delivery, I know someone experiencing some symptoms similar to that of a heart attack, but anywhere will do. Also has anyone had any experience using this product? Is it legit?

Meldonium 60 Capsules

that looks totally fake.

it doesn't come in a bottle. maybe that is just for demonstration purposes, but still looks fake

OP
M

mangoes

@Ania thank you.
@johnwester130 thats what I thought aswell, looks shady. Do you have the link for the website you mentioned? I searched google for meldoniumbuy but don’t know which website it is
@ddjd i pm’d you, thanks

RachelGay1

I would highly recommend consulting with a healthcare professional before taking any medication, especially if you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms similar to those of a heart attack. It's always better to err on the side of caution when it comes to matters of the heart.

RachelGay1

I would highly recommend consulting with a healthcare professional before taking any medication, especially if you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms similar to those of a heart attack. It's always better to err on the side of caution when it comes to matters of the heart.
I haven't personally used mildronate or Actovegin Tablets, so I can't speak to their effectiveness or legitimacy. However, I did some research and found a website called meldonium-store.com that sells mildronate. I can't vouch for their reliability or quality, but it might be worth checking out if you're looking for a source. That being said, I would highly recommend consulting with a healthcare professional before taking any medication, especially if you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms similar to those of a heart attack. It's always better to err on the side of caution when it comes to matters of the heart.

SuperStressed

Now im put off from that website, the last two comments seem like a bot advertising the site. Nobody mentioned Actovegin Tablets which that site also sells...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals