Wasabi Found To Promote Hair Growth 3 Times Faster Than Minoxidil

tyler

Hmmm my dad always told me eating horseradish would put hair on my chest...

nullbytesnat

What an interesting find. Yes. It's true that store bought wassabi is not the full strength root. Anyone have any real experience with this?

TubZy

For anyone interested in trying the active ingredient from the article (isosaponarin), I found a tincture that includes some of it in the mix. I couldn't find the substance in a pure form though which I think could produce some good results if we can get it.

Amazon.com: Wang Bu Liu Xing Tincture, Wang Bu Liu Xing, ****, Vaccaria (Vaccaria Hispanica) Seed Liquid Extract, Herbal Supplement 2x2 oz: Health & Personal Care

"Cowherb is formally known as vaccaria, a genus in the pink family consisting of only one type annual species of Vaccaria hispanica. This herb is characterized by pale pink flowers and blue-gray, waxy herbage. It obtains a few other common names like cow soapwort, cow basil, cowcockle, and the like. It is native to Eurasia. In China it is mainly produced in Jiangsu, Hebei, Shandong, Liaoning, and Heilongjiang. And the best herb comes from Xingtai Hebei. Most of them are wild but some are cultivated. Habitats include wheat fields, field sides, and hills nearby farmland. Its seed contains triterpenoid saponins called vacsegoside, vaccarin, isosaponarin, phytin, phospholipids, stigmasterol, and the like."

Thoushant

Nice, I also found a study, of a ingredient in rice wine that helps hair growth, can't find it again though :/

I bought a small meal of sushi from a chinese 7/11. used the wasabi pack. WTF FEEL THE BUUHRN! I'm partly scared it gives such a response, but also excited, because my frontal area is mostly dull.
I actually squirted half a pack. Too much so washed it off right after lol. But a pea sized drop gives a tolerable burn.

xetawaves

Has anyone tried this? It keeps popping up on different sites, but I haven't seen the actual study yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals