Warren Buffett eats McDonald's for breakfast, drinks 5 Cokes a day, and devours cookies and ice cream

area51puy

Forum Supporter

1. "I've gotten to 92 with the habits of a 6-year-old. So far, it's working. Charlie's 99 and he doesn't eat any better than I do. I found everything I like to eat by the time I was six. Why should I fool around with all these other foods? If somebody told me I would live an extra year if I ate nothing but broccoli and a few other things all my life, I would say, 'Take that year off the end of my life and let me eat what I like to eat.'" (CNBC)

2. "I think happiness makes an enormous amount of difference in terms of longevity. And I'm happier when I'm drinking Coke or eating hot fudge sundaes or hot dogs." (CNBC)

3. "I'm one quarter Coca-Cola. If I eat 2,700 calories a day, a quarter of that is Coca-Cola. I drink at least five 12-ounce servings. I do it everyday. I have three Cokes during the day and two at night." (Fortune)

4. "I checked the actuarial tables, and the lowest death rate is among 6-year-olds. So I decided to eat like a 6-year-old. It's the safest course I can take." (Fortune)

5. "I follow a very simple rule when it comes to food. If a three-year-old doesn't eat it, I don't eat it." ("The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life")

-Luke-

1. "I've gotten to 92 with the habits of a 6-year-old. So far, it's working. Charlie's 99 and he doesn't eat any better than I do. I found everything I like to eat by the time I was six. Why should I fool around with all these other foods? If somebody told me I would live an extra year if I ate nothing but broccoli and a few other things all my life, I would say, 'Take that year off the end of my life and let me eat what I like to eat.'" (CNBC)
Reminded me of this Mark Twain quote:

When they used to tell me I'd shorten my life ten years by smoking, they little knew the devotee they were wasting their puerile words upon - they little knew how trivial and valueluess I would regard a decade that had no smoking in it!

Sascha6990

He's got a point. Kids have excellent food intuition which gets ruined by adults telling them what's healthy. It should be the other way around.

sunny

They are a curious pair that seem to defy the odds. They did have a good start in life considering their age- better environment, better food quality, lack of vaccine poison as a kid. If the foods he speaks of remained in their original state at the time he started eating them, it would make sense. The foods he is be eating today are much lower quality. It is a wonder for sure of well they seem to be doing.

Mauritio

He has large investments in those companies so it's not surprising he says that. It would be surprising if he actually did that.

Pedigree

he's probably more clued in than he lets on, point 4 is revealing. also likely on thyroid meds, as are hillary clinton, kissinger & soros for example

edit: tried to find out more about soros and kissinger being on thyroid but couldn't find it anywhere, I'm convinced I read it somewhere tho. hillary is definitely on thyroid meds, as evidenced readily online

Last edited:

HumanLife

He has more hair on him than people 60-70 years younger and doesn’t look crippled like as if he can barely stand up so whatever he is doing he definitely makes other people his age jealous of his health.

Momma

John Daly eats worse than him. Drinks more than him. Has more hair than him. Smokes more than him. And is definitely getting more sex than him.

Legend.

joaquin

I looked up pictures of Warren Buffett. He has no age spots. So there's that. Maybe he inadvertently avoids pufas and reduced iron.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I looked up pictures of Warren Buffett. He has no age spots. So there's that. Maybe he inadvertently avoids pufas and reduced iron.
I like that observation. I already have age spots and I'm almost 20 years younger.

EustaceBagge

The age spots might not show because even though the pufa is there, he doesn't store them in his body and the large amounts of sugar protect him against it.

JamesGatz

Warren Buffett is NWO and an actor (like most billionaires) and their job is to spread misinfo like this so plebs follow the same advice.

All these billionaire actors are fake philanthropists (like Zuck and Gates), they push the idea to plebs that "See? Even if you ever got rich, you would give away all your money, like me? Being rich isn't that great!", most wealthy people aren't genuine philanthropists unless it benefits them in some way (tax breaks, etc)

EustaceBagge

Warren Buffett is NWO and an actor (like most billionaires) and their job is to spread misinfo like this so plebs follow the same advice.

All these billionaire actors are fake philanthropists (like Zuck and Gates), they push the idea to plebs that "See? Even if you ever got rich, you would give away all your money, like me? Being rich isn't that great!", most wealthy people aren't genuine philanthropists unless it benefits them in some way (tax breaks, etc)
Dude with all the sugar and red meat in his body the marginal pufa wouldn't affect him. I'm seriously inclined to believe this diet is integral in his life, alongside expensive dinners at restaurants ofc.

joaquin

I think you're right on this one, @JamesGatz

jondoeuk

His Berkshire Hathaway conglomerate just so happens to own hundreds of million of shares in each of these companies.

JanW55

Forum Supporter
Well, Betty White (Actress) made it to 99.9 (her 100th Birthday Party was being planned and it was to be in 2 or 3 weeks) and she supposedly said her secrets of longevity (diet-wise) were to "never eat anything green" and to consume hot dogs.

One never knows, of course, what "celebrities" actually do, or what they look like, or if they even exist, but at any rate that particular entity always seemed upbeat and positive, which along with the no-green-foods and yes-to-hot dogs motifs, are a source of inspiration to me!

On the other hand, who knows what (at my 100th birthday) 32 years out everything will be like, hmmm??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom