Warren Buffett’s Secret To Staying Young: “I Eat Like A Six-year-old.”

beta pandemic

"I checked the actuarial tables, and the lowest death rate is among six-year-olds. So I decided to eat like a six-year-old."

JohnA

Amazing. I think WB is one of the best examples of what someone will look like in his 80s after following a long-term Peat lifestyle (even if he doesn't know that it's Peaty). He looks even better than Ray Peat. This makes sense since Peat turned to a metabolism supporting diet to fix health issues, while Buffett seemed to grasp the concept earlier.

achillea

Buffett evidently owns a lot of Coca Cola stock and Dr. Kruse said Buffet has had numerous heart bypasses. He is not a good representative of Peat nutrition or of a human being. Yuck

Lee Simeon

Amazing. I think WB is one of the best examples of what someone will look like in his 80s after following a long-term Peat lifestyle (even if he doesn't know that it's Peaty). He looks even better than Ray Peat. This makes sense since Peat turned to a metabolism supporting diet to fix health issues, while Buffett seemed to grasp the concept earlier.
Now I love myself some Buffet, but when he eats McDonalds for breakfast every morning, he is not "Peaty". Hate the word "Peaty" though.

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter

Prosper

Do you think there is a reason for that being lowest among 10-11 year olds?
At that age the body hits the sweetspot of being young, robust and light enough to be very resilient against injuries and illnesses. And there are not many deaths from drugs and dangerous hobbies bringing the average up.

encerent

Very rich people always have great well-being, and Warren Buffet is the richest.

Sunny Jack

Lol, I remember seeing this when he first said it and considering acting on it! I think that the essence of youthfulness is lightness. And the lightest source of calories is sugar. I remember how energetic and robust I was at around eight years old, and the foods that fuelled me were jelly beans, mint imperials, Coke, etc. Obviously there were other things like breaded chicken, tomato ketchup and breakfast cereal, but the essentially carb-fuelled lightness was a central feature. Also what Peat says about iron stores being lower is important. Being youthful throughout life is where it's at, though. An extended childhood is a common feature in all intelligent animals.

Ideonaut

Buffett evidently owns a lot of Coca Cola stock and Dr. Kruse said Buffet has had numerous heart bypasses. He is not a good representative of Peat nutrition or of a human being. Yuck
I'd say "eat the rich," since they're nothing but parasitic drags on society, but they probably have too high PUFA content.

duckfoot

buffett is high PUFA. he's undergone cancer treatment at least 3 times, and during his last berkshire meeting, he was non-stop snacking on peanut brittle.

also, hes looked like an octogenarian for 40 years

Let Go

Dr. Kruse LOL Screen-Shot-2012-05-16-at-10.15.21-AM.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals