Updated hair mineral and toxic elements test

tastyfood

Updated hair mineral and toxic elements tests, with some comments of things that worked and I have been learning:

1679874050372.png

High calcium: It remains high in the cell despite my diet having more than 2g per day. I think it's related to high prolactin in blood. My calcium in blood is closer to 10 and I think it should be more towards 9. Vitamin D in blood in good (50 and upwards).
Iron: it's great to see this result in hair knowing my blood results have been high for a few months. Peat said something about the ability to carry a lot of iron without doing damage as long as metabolism is high.
High sodium: I am not sure what to make of this. Not sure if it's good or bad. I have plenty in my diet.

High phosphorus: I think it's connected to the high intracellular calcium, and my high prolactin levels in blood. My diet is always higher in calcium than phosphorus otherwise.
Selenium: upped my intake via food, and it's showing in the results. Important to monitor selenium intake via Cronometer.

High uranium: it's been said in other threads that it has to do with the soil in the US. The results have been getting increasingly higher with every test. Not sure where the exposure is coming from, or if it's worth worrying about it.

Low arsenic, cadium, and lead, high aluminum: avoiding oral supplements is paramount. My previous results were high in all these three. By taking close to zero supplements orally, I was able to bring the results back down. Aluminum remains slightly elevated. I am doing to be more methodic with my Fiji water intake, and will also try to sweat it out. Still haven't identified the source of the aluminum in my environment. Perhaps this is all from a previous exposure such as a vaccine.

Overall I feel I'm getting closer to the goal. I wish to see all the toxic elements below range, especially aluminum which seems harder to budge.

Any comments about what the sodium results mean would be appreciated.

Thank you!

@Lejeboca @Smitty @TurboTime in case you find this update useful.

TheSir

Normally a person has either elevated calcium and magnesium with lowered sodium and potassium which corresponds with slower oxidation, or vice versa, which corresponds with fast oxidation. For one reason or another, your body is unable to fall solidly towards either end of the oxidation spectrum and has instead got stuck in what is called mixed oxidation.

Sodium is a stimulating mineral that is raised as a response to adrenal activity, i.e. mental or physical stress. Calcium is a soothing mineral that will rise in order to shield one from stress. The paradox here is that the former is meant to happen during the alarm stage of stress, whereas the latter during the exhaustion stage of stress (the stages are alarm -> resistance -> exhaustion). So your body is partly trying to respond to an acute stressor and partly trying to slow itself down. This could stem from a lifestyle issue and I would recommend you to examine your behaviors and attitudes to understand why your body might be reacting so paradoxially. You might be pushing yourself while repressing some discomfort, for example.

In addition, your calcium/magnesium ratio is high at 11, which is usually a sign of eating more carbohydrates than what your body is currently able to handle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals