Hair Mineral Analysis Values

X160

Hello,

Got an HTMA (hair test mineral analysis) test done recently, and I am surprised and worried to see that Uranium and Strontium levels are high in my hair tissue apart from other mineral imbalances.

Seeking advice how to lower/chelate out these toxic metals from my body and correct the other mineral imbalances. Thanks in advance.

Brief background: 29 years old healthy male living in India. My hair sample was transported from India to U.S. and the test was done by trace elements inc.
upload_2017-4-20_15-11-24.png
upload_2017-4-20_15-13-32.png
upload_2017-4-20_15-14-23.png

InChristAlone

Does India have high radiation exposure?Is the pollution bad there?

InChristAlone

It could be a lab error for the uranium, I know I had mine pretty high too and I contacted a practitioner and he said many of his clients were showing that as well and he thinks it was a lab error.

OP
X

X160

It could be a lab error for the uranium, I know I had mine pretty high too and I contacted a practitioner and he said many of his clients were showing that as well and he thinks it was a lab error.

Thank you, Janelle. I hope that's the case, otherwise such high value of Uranium is just freaking me out.

mr.mag

Hello,

Got an HTMA (hair test mineral analysis) test done recently, and I am surprised and worried to see that Uranium and Strontium levels are high in my hair tissue apart from other mineral imbalances.

Seeking advice how to lower/chelate out these toxic metals from my body and correct the other mineral imbalances. Thanks in advance.

Brief background: 29 years old healthy male living in India. My hair sample was transported from India to U.S. and the test was done by trace elements inc.View attachment 5151 View attachment 5152 View attachment 5153
which company did the test?
did they wash hair 1st?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals