Tyronene Questions

spicegirl

Just started using Tryonene (3 drops per day on the skin) to replace 15 mcg 2 times a day of time-released T3 (I know time released sucks). Initially seemed to be an incredible sense of relief, less bloated, increased well-being.

About six days later, noticing crashes in energy (seems to be after snacks where ratios have a little more fat than usual, but not sure).

Overall diet is Peat-like. Eggs, OJ, fruit (grapes, melon) A2 milk with sugar, fish, chicken, shrimp, etc.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Max23

That amount on the skin did nothing for me. Orally I went as high as 13 drops daily just to experiment. Why don´t you try orally as well to see how it compares?

Spartan300

@Max23 what effects did you see from tyronene orally. You say you experimented which suggests you no longer use it? Did you see benefits which have lasted after stopping?

Spartan300

@jamies33 You were finding one drop too much? Any benefits aside from the irritability?

Anyone know whether putting a drop in water and drinking half would be an effective way of reducing starting dosage?

Max23

@Max23 what effects did you see from tyronene orally. You say you experimented which suggests you no longer use it? Did you see benefits which have lasted after stopping?
It increased body temperature and pulse. Improved muscle function a litte. Made the liquid under my chin disappear temporarily. Also caused a strong thirst which I found positive. I didn´t pee the liquid out immidiately, which I normally would. It sometimes had a relaxing effect. No benefits lasted. I couldn´t use it after a while, because it caused eye pain, which went worse and worse. I have no idea why it happened.

Spartan300

Interesting, thanks.

Eye problems I could do without - I am on treatment for high IOP. Broda Barnes claims to have seen high IOP/glaucoma resolved using thyroid meds.

shine

@jamies33 You were finding one drop too much? Any benefits aside from the irritability?

Anyone know whether putting a drop in water and drinking half would be an effective way of reducing starting dosage?

No, it doesn't dissolve in water. You can buy a dropper bottle, a 10ml syringe with a long blunt needle and some 96% ethanol and then mix 1 part Tyronene with 7 parts ethanol (for example 1ml T3 with 7ml ethanol) for 1mcg per drop. I would suggest you wear single use gloves while handling the opened Tyronene bottle.

shine

Just started using Tryonene (3 drops per day on the skin) to replace 15 mcg 2 times a day of time-released T3 (I know time released sucks). Initially seemed to be an incredible sense of relief, less bloated, increased well-being.

About six days later, noticing crashes in energy (seems to be after snacks where ratios have a little more fat than usual, but not sure).

Overall diet is Peat-like. Eggs, OJ, fruit (grapes, melon) A2 milk with sugar, fish, chicken, shrimp, etc.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Are you taking a B complex and magnesium?
Have you been alternating the spots where you apply the Tyronene?

Max23

Interesting, thanks.

Eye problems I could do without - I am on treatment for high IOP. Broda Barnes claims to have seen high IOP/glaucoma resolved using thyroid meds.

Peat also recommends thyroid for eye problems. Maybe it´s just me. A lot of supplements cause eye problems for me. I think the problem might be that there is an extra burden on the liver and it has to detoxify these new things. Only supplement that had any beneficial effect for my eyes was boron and it was temporary. I have heard molecular hydrogen to be beneficial against glaucoma, but I don´t know how safe it is to use.

shine

Peat also recommends thyroid for eye problems. Maybe it´s just me. A lot of supplements cause eye problems for me. I think the problem might be that there is an extra burden on the liver and it has to detoxify these new things. Only supplement that had any beneficial effect for my eyes was boron and it was temporary. I have heard molecular hydrogen to be beneficial against glaucoma, but I don´t know how safe it is to use.

Have you tried TUDCA for your eye problems?

Max23

Have you tried TUDCA for your eye problems?

No. It is one of the supplements I would like to try the most. It is expensive and I don´t know how legal it is to obtain. I have tried taurine and with it my eyes went bloodshot, it wasn´t good. Like thyroid it is supposed to be good for the eyes. Maybe it was a bad product. I suspect biliary, pancreatic or liver problems to cause that effect.

RealNeat

No, it doesn't dissolve in water. You can buy a dropper bottle, a 10ml syringe with a long blunt needle and some 96% ethanol and then mix 1 part Tyronene with 7 parts ethanol (for example 1ml T3 with 7ml ethanol) for 1mcg per drop. I would suggest you wear single use gloves while handling the opened Tyronene bottle.
I mixed half the bottle with Everclear to make it 4mcg per drop. I wonder if this damages the T3 at all. I take 4mcg grams every few hours, but don't feel much.

shine

I mixed half the bottle with Everclear to make it 4mcg per drop. I wonder if this damages the T3 at all. I take 4mcg grams every few hours, but don't feel much.

I still use a bottle that I mixed over a year ago. It is working fine for me. Oral, sublingual, topical - they all give me an effect.
What is the alcohol percentage of your everclear?

golder

I still use a bottle that I mixed over a year ago. It is working fine for me. Oral, sublingual, topical - they all give me an effect.
How is topical T3 working when it needs to be digested?

shine

How is topical T3 working when it needs to be digested?

I does not need to be digested. It is in the free form.
I drop it on the blood vessels on my wrists and get good effects from it.

RealNeat

i think 75.5%
whats your protocol like ? dose and timing?

shine

i think 75.5%
whats your protocol like ? dose and timing?

If I remember correctly haidut said it should be atleast 70% but some people had problems with dissolving it in 70% alc.
It works fine with my 96% alc solution. Do you shake it a bit before using?

I currently only take 3 drops (3 mcg) of my solution in the morning. Throughout the day I take 2x 40 mg of NDT orally.
When I started taking thyroid I took small frequent doses of T3 only. Like 1-2 mcg every 2 hours.

Andman

If I remember correctly haidut said it should be atleast 70% but some people had problems with dissolving it in 70% alc.
It works fine with my 96% alc solution. Do you shake it a bit before using?

I currently only take 3 drops (3 mcg) of my solution in the morning. Throughout the day I take 2x 40 mg of NDT orally.
When I started taking thyroid I took small frequent doses of T3 only. Like 1-2 mcg every 2 hours.

Using 96% alcohol for dilution too, works fine

Do you notice a difference when using NDT + t3 compared to T3 only?

shine

Using 96% alcohol for dilution too, works fine

Do you notice a difference when using NDT + t3 compared to T3 only?

My energy is more stable and my sleep is better. This only holds true though when my daily life is not too stressful.
When I am under too much stress I get hypo symptoms when on NDT, probably due to conversion to rT3.
I then switch back to T3 only during the day and take some NDT at night.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals