Topical Methylene Blue (Oxidal)

High_Prob

For all of you that apply Oxidal topically: How many drops do you apply and where do you apply? Does it seem to be effective?

OP
H

High_Prob

My plan was to apply 1 drop of Oxidal to the inside of my hand...

marteagal

Last winter, I frequently put several milligrams of methylene blue (not Oxidal) into the water that I used for magnesium foot baths. But nowadays I apply it orally. Sorry.

Pointless

It will stain your palm blue and everything you touch if you apply is topically.

tara

For a while I put a drop on the soft part of the sole of my foot and wore black socks. Possibly small improvement in energy, not dramatic. Took more than a day to fade out. Later I switched to drinking it mixed in a glass of water.

Regina

However, when I put a couple drops on the mother of this rat (who has dementia), she became noticeably more lucid. However, the rat's siblings wouldn't let the lab tech near the mother. They are afraid of the blue dot. So that experiment was terminated. But the mother rat did show some response to it over a 3 day trial.

I think I noticed some effect though tonight. I had put some MB on the girl rat's cleavage. Thursday 's are challenging for her. Two back-to-back aikido classes, followed by 1 hour zazen. I noted she was doing too much gasping for air in the first class. The teacher had left the door open for fresh air (which is a bit nippy in Chicago now). I was thinking 'next class is gonna be a doozy if she is this winded in the first class). But the teacher walked over and closed the door for the 2nd class. Interesting. Available new air became scarcer. These rats train pretty hard. So, the closed room dojo became a sortof bag-breathing simulator. I note the girl rat became much more relaxed but energized in the 2nd class. Not sucking wind at all. Elbow hurt less too.
Now if I could only figure out how to do that when there's plenty of new air circulating around.

Last edited:
OP
H

High_Prob

I put a drop (of oxidal) on the Distal Palmar crease of my hand (there was no particular reason that I picked that crease). It created a cool design as the dye bled out to the surrounding creases. It dried quickly so there was no problem with staining things that I came in contact with. I will continue to do this for 1 week and report back. Thanks for the input everyone...

Philomath

. So, the closed room dojo became a sortof bag-breathing simulator.
Now if I could only figure out how to do that when there's plenty of new air circulating around.
What about one of these?
IMG_6139.jpg

TubZy

top of foot or top upper leg...stained my shirt first time i used it =[

Regina

Same here. I put it on my cleavage to hide it from my classmates. Effects? I have no idea. :roll:
It bled through my white uniform if I tried to put it anywhere else.
Okay. I think I noticed good effects tonight. Or, at least I am more aware of what to watch for.

After the warm-up and well into the action tonight; i.e., doing techniques on each other in a dynamic way but sitting (kneeling) seiza while teacher speaks ( so, a kind of interval intensity?? format?). In the brief seiza, I took clear and obvious inventory. My heart rate was pounding strong, drenched in sweat but I was not any where near out of breath. My nose breathing was the same as if I were sitting zazen. I thought, "Hell yea!!!" I won't get cocky. :yawn: Hah. Just counting my blessings.

I had administered maybe 10 drops of oxidal on the rat's cleavage before her training.

tomisonbottom

I put a drop (of oxidal) on the Distal Palmar crease of my hand (there was no particular reason that I picked that crease). It created a cool design as the dye bled out to the surrounding creases. It dried quickly so there was no problem with staining things that I came in contact with. I will continue to do this for 1 week and report back. Thanks for the input everyone...

How is it going?

OP
H

High_Prob

Was not getting results. I switched to 1 drop in a 16-ounce bottle of water - I take a big swig, then swish, gargle and spit. I feel a noticeable difference in energy levels (higher) and sleep (deeper)...

sladerunner69

I apply 2 drops to the side of my midsection aka the oblique muscles. It stains blue for a few days, so I don't beleive its rate of absorption is very efficient. I decided to try just one drop orally mixed with water and I sure felt that. My N.O. became very low and I felt very relaxed, although I also took it at the same time as 1g niacinmide, 2 tbsp gelatin, 150mg magnesium, baking soda OJ, taurine and a few long pulls of opium out of my manchurian water pipe. Just kidding about that last one.

Regina

I apply 2 drops to the side of my midsection aka the oblique muscles. It stains blue for a few days, so I don't beleive its rate of absorption is very efficient. I decided to try just one drop orally mixed with water and I sure felt that. My N.O. became very low and I felt very relaxed, although I also took it at the same time as 1g niacinmide, 2 tbsp gelatin, 150mg magnesium, baking soda OJ, taurine and a few long pulls of opium out of my manchurian water pipe. Just kidding about that last one.
long pulls of opium :D

Nokoni

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals