Tips To Calm Down Now

B

Braveheart

It's a tricky one. To compliment these dietary/supplemental ideas, I'd recommend, like kranum, removing yourself from the context that's making you feel anxious and go surround yourself with other people. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't take a walk through town and visit a coffee shop. Anchoring myself to the wider world seems to remind me that my anxiety develops when I stay locked up inside my head. Sometimes I'll even strike up a conversation with the staff or smile at a stranger. It's like hitting the reset button for me. Gets my feet back on the ground. Some people have suggested that this is like running away from your problems, but I think it's the opposite. It's an opportunity to get some perspective on your sources of anxiety and tackle them better when you return.

On a similar note, doing something practical and concrete that connects you to other people. I don't mean fixing a car engine, I just mean cooking someone a meal, giving your partner a massage, taking the dog for a walk. Makes you remember that you're capable, and that life is what's going on around you, not what's going on in your nightmares.

On the dietary side, I often find myself getting angsty when I haven't eaten enough calories. Simple as that. Don't know about you, but I feel keeping up 2500-3000 calories a day a frigging chore, especially when I'm just not thirsty enough to be drinking gallons of milk.

I agree whole heartedly...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals