Tight Foreskin - Any Advice

not for me, but a family member. He emailed asking what I recommend as his foreskin is very tight to pull back, painful...

Sadly I was circumsized so I can't really relate to his question but maybe someone here has a good answer. Thank you!

Coconut oil on and under foreskin after showers, heck even put some on all the groin area or body.
Could also try other oils.

SOMO

BETAMETHASONE
DEXAMETHASONE

I am anti-corticosteroids, but I had this unfortunate condition after I had surgery on my wang and this medication resolved it and it has not come back since.

_lppaiva

I don't know how old they are, but if they're young just start pulling it slowly. My dad taught me that when I was little. I started pushing it slowly and it streched out until I could comfortable pull it after some weeks. Skin can easily strech out, so at least in my experience, I am 90% sure that will do the trick, but if not, I think the only solution is circumcision.

Edit: appearently there are some medication for this. I had no clue

OP
ecstatichamster
I don't know how old they are, but if they're young just start pulling it slowly. My dad taught me that when I was little. I started pushing it slowly and it streched out until I could comfortable pull it after some weeks. Skin can easily strech out, so at least in my experience, I am 90% sure that will do the trick, but if not, I think the only solution is circumcision.

Edit: appearently there are some medication for this. I had no clue

thank you.

Oleg

thank you.
I agree with that guy. You have to do it yourself even if it hurts at the beginning. Just make sure you keep it clean, otherwise foreskin can get inflamed. I wouldn’t do circumcision, only in an urgent case and only partial. Sometimes they just cut the frenulum.

DanDare

Forum Supporter
People have a contraption that they wear at night that is like braces for the foreskin, stretches it out. Sure you can find it if you have a look. Let me know if not and ink try and find it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals