Vitamin D + Aspirin Advice

Sageless

Hello, I am fairly new to Ray Peat and his ideas and have tried searching for some advice on these two supplements, as Ray himself emailed me back and suggested I take them, so I just have a few quick questions. This is my first post, so I am sorry if any of this info is already laid out somewhere, I just couldn't find a solid answer in the threads I looked at.

I know I can take 5000iu safely of vita d, which seems a good starting point, but does brand matter? Ray says to get some in olive oil, which I have found, but I have also found some in coconut oil so I don't know if that matters? Also have heard vitamin D supplementation can be dangerous with some sort of interaction witch calcium?

As for aspirin, I am worried about it causing and stomach or bleeding issues, as I know you are not supposed to take coated. Also, am I unsure of the dose? Should I just take the normal 325mg pill or at least start with half and work up to full pill? Also, am I supposed to take every day or once a week? I have seen both. As for brands I have seen some recommend geri-care, but I am not sure.

I know that a lot of these things are different based on the individual, but I just need some starting advice. I may be just overthinking everything as well which would be normal for me.

Thanks for any help

Kingpinguin

Hello, I am fairly new to Ray Peat and his ideas and have tried searching for some advice on these two supplements, as Ray himself emailed me back and suggested I take them, so I just have a few quick questions. This is my first post, so I am sorry if any of this info is already laid out somewhere, I just couldn't find a solid answer in the threads I looked at.

I know I can take 5000iu safely of vita d, which seems a good starting point, but does brand matter? Ray says to get some in olive oil, which I have found, but I have also found some in coconut oil so I don't know if that matters? Also have heard vitamin D supplementation can be dangerous with some sort of interaction witch calcium?

As for aspirin, I am worried about it causing and stomach or bleeding issues, as I know you are not supposed to take coated. Also, am I unsure of the dose? Should I just take the normal 325mg pill or at least start with half and work up to full pill? Also, am I supposed to take every day or once a week? I have seen both. As for brands I have seen some recommend geri-care, but I am not sure.

I know that a lot of these things are different based on the individual, but I just need some starting advice. I may be just overthinking everything as well which would be normal for me.

Thanks for any help

depends you might not need aspirin but start with a low dose daily. Less is more when it comes to peat supplements unless you are really treating something. 100mg aspirin good dose and still have metabolic effects. Vitamin D doesnt matter as long as its in D3 form in an oil preferably not PUFA ofc. Be aware of harmfull fillers. And aspirin you can drop the tablet in water and stir. It will dissolve almost instantly. Then you drink that. Its easier on the stomach.

Beastmode

Has anyone come across a bulk crystal form of aspirin?

Peat mentioned this before, but I can't seem to find it. I thought bulk crystal was the brand name, but maybe it's called something else.

Thank you!

Inaut

Dr Shiva mentioned vitamin A & D for Corona. 400000 IU A and 50000 D.

He also mentioned vitamin C if very severe.

Frankdee20

Dr Shiva mentioned vitamin A & D for Corona. 400000 IU A and 50000 D.

He also mentioned vitamin C if very severe.

Are those A and D recommendations for prevention or active infections ?

Inaut

I think (if i recall correctly) infected. Vitamin c is added if things are very bad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals