Advice On Quitting Nicotine?

Aleeri

Try Swedish snus, has about all the positives of tobacco with a slow release (less addictive) and close to zero of the health negatives, there is very little evidence to show it has any negatives in fact.

If you don't like the taste there is a new brand called Epok which is white refined tobacco with different flavours such as Lime, Blueberry, Melon etc.

postman

Nicotine increases stomach acid secretion. Does the stomach pain come after eating or is it more of a constant thing?

Try Swedish snus, has about all the positives of tobacco with a slow release (less addictive) and close to zero of the health negatives, there is very little evidence to show it has any negatives in fact.

If you don't like the taste there is a new brand called Epok which is white refined tobacco with different flavours such as Lime, Blueberry, Melon etc.
Snus is full of various carcinogens. The safest way to administer nicotine is probably to apply e-liquid directly on the skin but you have to be VERY CAREFUL with the dose, you need to know exactly how much you're using or you'll easily end up in the hospital, there can be a ton of nicotine in one single drop depending on what e-liquid you're using.

Last edited:

Aleeri

Nicotine increases stomach acid secretion. Does the stomach pain come after eating or is it more of a constant thing?

Snus is full of various carcinogens. The safest way to administer nicotine is probably to apply e-liquid directly on the skin but you have to be VERY CAREFUL with the dose, you need to know exactly how much you're using or you'll easily end up in the hospital, there can be a ton of nicotine in one single drop depending on what e-liquid you're using.

No, we have country-wide laws in Sweden that all production of Snus needs to contain very low quantities of tobacco-specific nitrosamines: Swedish Match - NNN+NNK - Swedish Match - Snus and the Swedish Food Act

Also take note of this:
People consume other, non-tobacco-specific, nitrosamines that are found in food, drugs and cosmetics, among other products. For example, the content of the volatile nitrosamine NDMA in 100 grams of fried bacon corresponds to the amount in 17 cans of snus.

There are cancer studies too which has not been able to find any correlation what so ever between tumour growth and Swedish snus, the levels are so low now that they don't matter.

It is only US made and other international brand smokeless tobacco products that are problematic because they have no regulations: New and traditional smokeless tobacco: comparison of toxicant and carcinogen levels - The in vitro toxicology of Swedish snus

To further add to this, the new white snus technology is even further refined with lower levels than regular.

DavidGardner

No, we have country-wide laws in Sweden that all production of Snus needs to contain very low quantities of tobacco-specific nitrosamines: Swedish Match - NNN+NNK - Swedish Match - Snus and the Swedish Food Act

Also take note of this:

There are cancer studies too which has not been able to find any correlation what so ever between tumour growth and Swedish snus, the levels are so low now that they don't matter.

It is only US made and other international brand smokeless tobacco products that are problematic because they have no regulations: New and traditional smokeless tobacco: comparison of toxicant and carcinogen levels - The in vitro toxicology of Swedish snus

To further add to this, the new white snus technology is even further refined with lower levels than regular.

+1

Pregnenolone, magnesium glycinate. And caffeine and niacinamide as already mentioned. Krill oil is really good for cognitive symptoms, albeit not at all Peaty.

Arnold Grape

Try Pixotine Toothpicks - most of the varieties available seem to have no harmful ingredients. These are fun to have around, in any event.

postman

Also take note of this:

I don't care, government guidelines are always bull****. The government also says that omega 6s and omega 3s are good for you, why don't you follow their guidelines? Nitrosamines are unequivocally toxic and the fact that they put them in processed meats doesn't make them healthy. Propylene glycol, a petroleum product that can also be used as antifreeze, is also unequivocally toxic. This is just the typical Swedish sosse mentality, Sweden is the best in the world et cetera. You're deluded.

Aleeri

I don't care, government guidelines are always bull****. The government also says that omega 6s and omega 3s are good for you, why don't you follow their guidelines? Nitrosamines are unequivocally toxic and the fact that they put them in processed meats doesn't make them healthy. Propylene glycol, a petroleum product that can also be used as antifreeze, is also unequivocally toxic. This is just the typical Swedish sosse mentality, Sweden is the best in the world et cetera. You're deluded.

The guidelines are for the levels of nitrosamines, which are carcinogens worth caring about in oral tobacco products since there are studies that show clear correlations with tumour growth.

I added that quote since it is a good comparison to how low the levels present in Swedish snus now actually is. Never did I imply that they are healthy, I think you completely misunderstood my point.

Propylene glycol is present in a ton of stuff, foods, cosmetics and medicines, it's hard for most to avoid completely. There have been some snus products that did not contain it. But there are also a ton of e-liquids with propylene glycol.

I think you are drawing a lot of conclusions based out of thin air, holding grudges, are we? I have not lived in Sweden for a decade and I do not like my country much either. Neither am I a "sosse" lol. Why you wanna go political on the whole ordeal beats me. Friendly vibes there...

smith

Try Pixotine Toothpicks - most of the varieties available seem to have no harmful ingredients. These are fun to have around, in any event.
Tried this, makes me feel unusually sick every time. Had to lay down after 2. Any idea what's causing this? Nicotine is apparently antagonistic to pathogens, much like niacinamide or chamomi7e.

Last edited:
OP
cyclops

cyclops

Can someone please let me know if you can take pure nicotine in vegetable glycerin orally? It burns on the skin and gets all over the place so topical is not an option. I don't know how else to take it. There is at least one member one here who seems to take nicotine drops orally: @Joeyd - maybe you can let me know if I'm understanding you correctly and how much you take? I'd like to not die.

I have this one btw: 120ML of 100MG Flavorless USP Liquid Nicotine | 99.9% Pure Nicotine Liquid

ddjd

Can someone please let me know if you can take pure nicotine in vegetable glycerin orally? It burns on the skin and gets all over the place so topical is not an option. I don't know how else to take it. There is at least one member one here who seems to take nicotine drops orally: @Joeyd - maybe you can let me know if I'm understanding you correctly and how much you take? I'd like to not die.

I have this one btw: 120ML of 100MG Flavorless USP Liquid Nicotine | 99.9% Pure Nicotine Liquid
this is the one i use

Nicotine – Solution (USP) (30mL / 100mL)

2 drops is sufficient to raise metabolism, dopamine, gaba etc

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Not sure how anyone can consume pure nicotine orally without burning or choking...

iPeat

One of the links in the Nicotine thread showed that increased Progesterone correlated with decreased use of self-administered nicotine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals