Thoughts on Bryan Johnson's "epigenetic age reducing diet - Blueprint"?

The full diet and the supplements are published now.

Peater

The full diet and the supplements are published now.
"The planet and our shared future with AI"

To me, this was a a good indication this guy is saying nothing I am interested in hearing...

His masterful intervention has allowed him to look like a 45 year old man with a strict diet, good fitness, and finasteride as a 45 year old man with a strict diet, good fitness, and finasteride.

Kykeon

1682680603903.png

25 mg of dhea..
is this not way too much? His glance looks like mine when i was in a hypocaloric state all the time, i hated everything and had a very short fuse.

Every time I see him pop up somewhere, I look at his hands and think, 'dis man have supplement hands'

It's like he's mastered the ability to put blood everywhere it's not supposed to be, i.e. away from the brain and core.

He's starting to look like the Green Goblin:

View: https://youtu.be/Z7veiyN4LqU

It's okay though. Everyone who puts faith in this stuff will be disappointed in due time.

1 Corinthians 3:18-20
[18] Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
[19] For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
[20] And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Romans 12:19
[19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Summer

I’m pretty convinced that strict semen retention is the most crucial step a man can take to regain and retain his youth. This includes repurposing/transmuting sexual energy. I don’t think homeboy included that in his regime. And with the kind of money he has, I can’t help but wonder if he’s also utilizing undisclosed blood transfusions.

Totally unrelated but I get weird vibes from this guy. He’s got femboy energy and him painting his nails doesn’t help.

I’m pretty convinced that strict semen retention is the most crucial step a man can take to regain and retain his youth. This includes repurposing/transmuting sexual energy. I don’t think homeboy included that in his regime. And with the kind of money he has, I can’t help but wonder if he’s also utilizing undisclosed blood transfusions.

Totally unrelated but I get weird vibes from this guy. He’s got femboy energy and him painting his nails doesn’t help.
lololol

That 2mg testosterone patch isn't cutting it

Summer

lololol

That 2mg testosterone patch isn't cutting it
Hahah nope. His diet and many of those supplements are counteracting for sure.

I will say, at least one thing I agree with him on is his focus on sleep. I haven’t had a full night’s sleep in many years and this fact has been the single biggest detriment to my well-being.

I will say, at least one thing I agree with him on is his focus on sleep. I haven’t had a full night’s sleep in many years and this fact has been the single biggest detriment to my well-being.
I can get behind that. I'm on a similar quest, knowing that my sleep has great room for improvement.

Last winter I invested in this $1,000 "dock pro" temperature-regulating mat because everybody and their grandma raves about it. Tried using it as a heating source when it was cold overnight, but then I'd just wake up especially dehydrated and feeling like I barely got sleep.

Then I figured I'd keep it and try to use it as a cold contrast over the hot nights of the summer... but unless I've got it set to 80 degrees or higher, I can't physically get comfortable regardless of the blankets I put over the opposite side of my body. That sensation of cold being constantly applied to one half of my body makes me wired with anxiety.

At this point, all I can really say for sure is that:
- keeping my eyes covered overnight makes a minor difference
- falling asleep without a pillow makes a minor difference
- eating a raw egg after waking up in the middle of the night makes a minor difference

- cutting off big meals after 8PM makes a major difference
- not looking at screens at least an hour before bed makes a major difference
- focusing on physically relaxing my body before falling asleep makes a major difference

...and I'm sure that going to bed before 9PM would make the biggest difference, but...
---well, I can't make any excuses for myself. That just sounds like a major drag.

Summer

I can get behind that. I'm on a similar quest, knowing that my sleep has great room for improvement.

Last winter I invested in this $1,000 "dock pro" temperature-regulating mat because everybody and their grandma raves about it. Tried using it as a heating source when it was cold overnight, but then I'd just wake up especially dehydrated and feeling like I barely got sleep.

Then I figured I'd keep it and try to use it as a cold contrast over the hot nights of the summer... but unless I've got it set to 80 degrees or higher, I can't physically get comfortable regardless of the blankets I put over the opposite side of my body. That sensation of cold being constantly applied to one half of my body makes me wired with anxiety.

At this point, all I can really say for sure is that:
- keeping my eyes covered overnight makes a minor difference
- falling asleep without a pillow makes a minor difference
- eating a raw egg after waking up in the middle of the night makes a minor difference

- cutting off big meals after 8PM makes a major difference
- not looking at screens at least an hour before bed makes a major difference
- focusing on physically relaxing my body before falling asleep makes a major difference

...and I'm sure that going to bed before 9PM would make the biggest difference, but...
---well, I can't make any excuses for myself. That just sounds like a major drag.
Sorry to hear about that mattress. I know I’ve made multiple $1000 mistakes in my healthy journey too.

I’m going to put those ideas that made a major difference for you to work. Especially not looking at screens. I’m staring at em right up to the time I lay down. Thanks for the list!

I normally get up for work at 4am so I have to be in bed before 9pm. Unfortunately it doesn’t do much for my sleep lol.

I normally get up for work at 4am so I have to be in bed before 9pm. Unfortunately it doesn’t do much for my sleep lol.
Haha God bless you. On the upside, you're starting at the first hour of a day in accordance with traditional Chinese medicine. Lung time rejoice! \o/

Hope something helps.

One other thing I thought to add afterwards was that turning off the electricity to my room (flipping off the circuit breaker) before bed is also somewhere between a minor to moderate help.

I recall Paul Chek telling a story about how a spinal injury of his didn't start healing until he turned off the wifi router in his house. I'd like to give it a shot myself, but the other tenants won't allow it lol.

And as an honorable mention in relation to those three sentences, the mysterious orgonite has also helped my sleep in these last few months.

Summer

Haha God bless you. On the upside, you're starting at the first hour of a day in accordance with traditional Chinese medicine. Lung time rejoice! \o/

Hope something helps.

One other thing I thought to add afterwards was that turning off the electricity to my room (flipping off the circuit breaker) before bed is also somewhere between a minor to moderate help.

I recall Paul Chek telling a story about how a spinal injury of his didn't start healing until he turned off the wifi router in his house. I'd like to give it a shot myself, but the other tenants won't allow it lol.

And as an honorable mention in relation to those three sentences, the mysterious orgonite has also helped my sleep in these last few months.
Ayyyy look at me - a hotshot TCM practitioner all this time and I didn’t even realize it!

Maybe a some kind of faraday cage like Frank Tufano built could have similar effect. The only downside is your bedroom would look a torture chamber.

I don’t think I’ve heard of orgonite before this. Did you make the steel wool pillow? I was all onboard until the sewing came into play.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals