The Travis Corner

pepzorpdorp

May he rest in peace. I was sad for like a week when I first found out. Still reading my collection of Travis quotes on a frequent basis. He will be very missed.

Ledo

How very sad such a person as we knew leaving this world at such a young age. His family should know what a multifaceted influence he had on so many people here on this internet place. He will be missed.

How very sad such a person as we knew leaving this world at such a young age. His family should know what a multifaceted influence he had on so many people here on this internet place. He will be missed.

yes I agree. I did try to let them know. It makes me very sad.

Inaut

Did he commit suicide....? Not trying to start a rumour mill around his passing as it is sad indeed ...

Also, I can’t recall exactly what he said on a thread but if i remember correctly (probably not) I rememver him saying that some people were after him—pharma or something. I always took it as a joke though..

Cloudhands

I think that, if you do contact his family, I'd like to donate to them. I'm sure others would be willing to as well. The mass amount of information he provided that will always be accessible on the forum is invaluable

Inaut

I respect the concern for his family @Cloudhands and the gesture but I don’t see what money can do for a grieving family.... Unless they are dire straights...

Not trying to be disrespectful but offering things like prayers (if you are a person of faith or whatever) is better served IMO

Nicole W.

Did he commit suicide....? Not trying to start a rumour mill around his passing as it is sad indeed ...

Also, I can’t recall exactly what he said on a thread but if i remember correctly (probably not) I rememver him saying that some people were after him—pharma or something. I always took it as a joke though..
I hope not, but I was thinking that maybe it was suicide. He was extreme at times and I wonder if that was a reflection of an imbalanced mental state. He was so brilliant, I hope he understood what his work meant to all of us.

GorillaHead

I hope not, but I was thinking that maybe it was suicide. He was extreme at times and I wonder if that was a reflection of an imbalanced mental state. He was so brilliant, I hope he understood what his work meant to all of us.

Usually the more intelligent you are. The more likely you have mental issues. If i were to throw a guess how often this was true. i would say 70% of the time.

either way maybe one day someone will log back into travis account and surprise us all!

mangoes

Wow, this really shocked me. So, so sad. Like everyone I learnt so much from him. May he rest in peace.

MatheusPN

It wasn't a delusion, he was extremely hated on some pro-vax places, they frequently did things who could put his life in danger!
I am also wondering, why he passed away...
Apparently, Amazoniac was the first to know...

Last edited:

ATP

Rest in peace Travis, he was a genius and his work on this forum is invaluable.

Last edited:
I think he may have suffered with OCD, read some posts on the anti-vax issue, I got the impression that he studied intensely, I just hope he had time in his (short) life to have fun :):
It's his parents I particularly feel for, no parent should have to lose a child, the pain must be unreal, not being a parent myself.

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

It wasn't a delusion, he was extremely hated on some pro-vax places, they frequently did things who could put his life in danger!
I am also wondering, why he passed away...
Apparently, Amazoniac was the first to know...
Someone informed me a while ago. The person was apprehensive about the repercussion (involves personal details and family) and I offered to communicate for knowing that the reactions would be overwhelmingly positive (after all, he was a dear member) and that any speculation due to the vagueness of the obituary must not be discordant, expected to be constructive and mindful. However, I was waiting for the person to take the time needed to be alright with it before doing.

It's crazy, could've been any of us. From now on, we have to content with exchanges that will eventually be shared.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Someone informed me a while ago. The person was apprehensive about the repercussion (involves personal details and family) and I offered to communicate for knowing that the reactions would be overwhelmingly positive (after all, he was a dear member) and that any speculation due to the vagueness of the obituary must not be discordant, expected to be constructive and mindful. However, I was waiting for the person to take the time needed to be alright with it before doing.

It's crazy, could've been any of us. From now on, we have to content with exchanges that will eventually be shared.
:grouphug2

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

The member that contacted me mentioned at some point that it would be fine for either of us to communicate, yet wasn't decisive about it. Since it's not entertainment information, it didn't seem right to rush and post here, in particular because how fast people knew about it wouldn't make much difference (enough time from the event had already passed). It's why I decided to wait and would only do it if it was made clear that it's not something that the person was willing and going to do.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals