Just got the call...mandate effective Monday...

Rtm320

Oh boyyyy the world feels pretty uncertain right now. Who am I kidding, it's felt that way for a while but this feels more official and certainly affects my next moves. I live in NYC, am a creative freelancer and have been working in person for over a year now, for corporate companies. I'm honestly surprised I've lasted this long--especially after contracting Covid this summer and having to ultimately divulge to my employer that no, I was not vax'd. I had however been following all their protocol, masking etc... With Biden's new mandates on private companies I guess they're being strong armed into implementing the mandate but it's still SO INSANE to me that natural immunity doesn't account for anything, but hey 'follow the science' sure. I'll never allow the government or some corporation to dictate how I manage my personal health, NO F WAY.
It's ironic this is culminating with an upcoming lease renewal. I don't even recognize this city anymore. So many of my social liberties have been taken away, the warmer weather has made it bearable but come the colder months I will literally have no where to go. All signs point to leaving but my rent is cheap and I just don't have the clarity on where to next...family will keep me in the Northeast which doesn't bode well under these social pressures but anywhere seems better than the major city right now. UGH. I'm sorry this is more of a rant than anything, feels good to get it out and share with people who can relate. How is everyone else out there doing? Hope you're all hangin in...

Last edited:

Peatful

Have you seen this thread?

You have a mobile skill set.
Can you 1099? - companies love that... until you figure things out.
If you have no spouse or children- honestly, the world is your (toxic) oyster.
My single girlfriend is super happy in Nashville.

Also- please note- there is no Federal Order, Law or Mandate in the federal registry. It’s a bluff.
Employers don’t care about that- but it’s good data for the employee to have.
OSHA may be creating the law- but as of now it does not exist.

JamesGatz

Oh boyyyy the world feels pretty uncertain right now. Who am I kidding, it's felt that way for a while but this feels more official and certainly affects my next moves. I live in NYC, am a creative freelancer and have been working in person for over a year now, for corporate companies. I'm honestly surprised I've lasted this long--especially after contracting Covid this summer and having to ultimately divulge to my employer that no, I was not vax'd. I had however been following all their protocol, masking etc... With Biden's new mandates on private companies I guess they're being strong armed into implementing the mandate but it's still SO INSANE to me that natural immunity doesn't account for anything, but hey 'follow the science' sure.
It's ironic this is culminating with an upcoming lease renewal. I don't even recognize this city anymore. So many of my social liberties have been taken away, the warmer weather has made it bearable but come the colder months I will literally have no where to go. All signs point to leaving but my rent is cheap and I just don't have the clarity on where to next...family will keep me in the Northeast which doesn't bode well under these social pressures but anywhere seems better than the major city right now. UGH. I'm sorry this is more of a rant than anything, feels good to get it out and share with people who can relate. How is everyone else out there doing? Hope you're all hangin in...
This sounds exactly like me last year and I agree ... this city is crazy and I'm just hanging out at home in Brooklyn trying to find ways to make money without having someone telling me what to do.

Ever since the mask mandate went into effect I have had 3 occasions where people in MTA transit try to fight me or start problems with me on the train for not wearing a mask or some s**t - almost all of the time they are hospital staff too walking around in their scrubs haha haha this ***t is absolutely hilarious but very sad to see -

Manhattan is absolutely cancer whenever I start a conversation with someone like sometimes I talk to the coppers on duty about everything going on they look at me like if I have a screw loose or something I'm just like man seriously is everyone in this city bluepilled as f**k? The only strangers I talk to that I get along with is people who smoke cigarettes (lowers serotonin) as funny as that may seem and also the bums on the sidewalk know what's going on too interestingly enough.

I actually hate Manhattan - 12 inch rats I see scurrying around on the sidewalks at night - it is a manifestation of everything I hate in the world - I'm thinking I have to leave NY soon but don't have much family anywhere else in the country - my life used to be so good and "normal" before the PLANdemic and now it's just like man I just don't understand this world anymore

Last edited:

Jon2547

Think of all the toddlers that have been made to suffer round the clock from all the electronic radiation in NYC.

peter88

If you decide to move states, pick a state where the governor has already denounced vax mandates.

Ben.

it's just like man I just don't understand this world anymore

Had bad feelings like thoose 2 or 3 weeks ago.

But to be completly honest, i had/have trouble understanding the world even before this.

@ OP, i am currently figuring out how to buy time, altough religious exemption is not an option for me (on paper im a atheist/without religion). This whole thing pushes me more and more into the direction of trying to become independend/selfemployed by developing/producing/selling something on my own, even if i have to learn a craft by myself from scratch. Hell ... if i have to i learn to knit socks with little peat faces on them.

Today in the eveningschool i attent next to work (after work) which is a general health class, the teacher today was displaying extreme scepticism and brought up good/thoughtfull points. After he did this, half of the room filled with people the age of 20-35 voiced their opinion regarding the political tyranny and the vaccines.
Made me somewhat happy to see theres more of "us" than i thought.

InChristAlone

I don't know all the details yet but a quick search reveals lawsuits and a judge who said religious exemptions need to be given to healthcare workers, so it seems all hope is not lost.

tankasnowgod

With Biden's new mandates on private companies I guess they're being strong armed into implementing the mandate
Wrong. There is no "Biden Mandate" on Private Companies. None. He (or his hologram) has only suggested such a thing at press conferences. Your company is not being "strong armed" into anything, they are doing this voluntarily, at least from a Federal Perspective.

My guess is it's a bluff, and there never will be. Better to get companies to "comply" themselves. Any law, mandate, or OSHA rule would get immediate pushback from some types of companies.

EDIT- Remember, Biden (or the Rubber Masked Actor playing him) is a PUBLIC SERVANT, head of the Executive Branch of Government. The Executive can not make any laws. They can only execute them. All laws must be made by Congress.

However, the Executive Branch does oversee the Federal Agencies. But even in this, the Executive does not have exclusive power over the agencies, as Congress created them. That is why you see The Senate having to confirm Presidential nominees. OSHA get's it's authority to regulate or make rules for businesses, from Congress, under the Commerce Clause of the Constitution.

Things with the agencies can get murky. Justice Scalia breaks down these issues in this clip-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGn36uhx7c

I think a big reason all the issues happened with this fake pandemic in the union of the several states is that they don't have a good understanding of civics, or how government is supposed to work in our Constitutional Republic.

It might help to remember any issues you have with your employer are nothing more than a contract dispute.

Last edited:

sweetpeat

family will keep me in the Northeast
If you have to stay in the Northeast, you might consider New Hampshire. It's probably the least restrictive state in the Northeast at the moment. The governor here has said he will join in the lawsuit against the federal mandate, if and when it ever actually happens.

J.R.K

I don’t know if
Oh boyyyy the world feels pretty uncertain right now. Who am I kidding, it's felt that way for a while but this feels more official and certainly affects my next moves. I live in NYC, am a creative freelancer and have been working in person for over a year now, for corporate companies. I'm honestly surprised I've lasted this long--especially after contracting Covid this summer and having to ultimately divulge to my employer that no, I was not vax'd. I had however been following all their protocol, masking etc... With Biden's new mandates on private companies I guess they're being strong armed into implementing the mandate but it's still SO INSANE to me that natural immunity doesn't account for anything, but hey 'follow the science' sure. I'll never allow the government or some corporation to dictate how I manage my personal health, NO F WAY.
I don’t know if have any concerns about the gene therapy that are religion based or personal objections with regards to aborted fetal cells being used for the development of the gene therapies or their direct production but this might help.

Or if you have concerns about undeclared adulterants this might also help

Saba

You have a mobile skill set.
Can you 1099? - companies love that... until you figure things out.
If you have no spouse or children- honestly, the world is your (toxic) oyster.
My single girlfriend is super happy in Nashville.
Good to know about Nashville. I'm looking for a redder place to move to and was considering Nashville because I have friends there but I didn't know how it would be for a single person.

Saba

NJ is much saner if you don't want to make a big geographic move. It's much more of a blue/red mix and people are not so polarized. It is quite suburban though. Can you work remotely? Can you apply for a religious exemption?

Phosphor

I was looking at Texas because it may be the most independently-minded in the end. I'm in AZ and our gov has opposed mandates but is being ignored by the local school system. People really have gone psychotic, but there are so many of them that they don't recognize it.

Mito

My guess is it's a bluff, and there never will be. Better to get companies to "comply" themselves. Any law, mandate, or OSHA rule would get immediate pushback from some types of companies.
It’s on the way. On Tuesday, OSHA submitted a draft of the emergency temporary standard to the Office of Management and Budget. Once review is complete it will be published in the Federal register.

tankasnowgod

It’s on the way. On Tuesday, OSHA submitted a draft of the emergency temporary standard to the Office of Management and Budget. Once review is complete it will be published in the Federal register.

Enough "It's on the way." Publish, or perish.

tankasnowgod

Again, this is not saying it's happened. In congress, bills get written and presented all the time without getting passed or signed by the President.

It basically says "There's doins a transpiring."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals