The Travis Corner

Discussion in 'Specific Users' started by Amazoniac, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

That’s very thoughtful and respectful. Thank you.

2. Tristan Loscha

Tristan Loscha Member

Rest In Peace, Travis.

3. SB4

SB4 Member

RIP Travis. Really smart guy.

4. ilhanxx

ilhanxx Member

This corner will stay forever, rest in peace king.

5. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Even though I know the soul is eternal, my mind has a hard time processing that you’re no longer in the physical, Travis. Thank you for coming to earth and playing with us. I’ll miss your sense of humor, courage in expressing what you believed in, witnessing one of your passions through the artistry that is your posts — all those symbols that read like hieroglyphics to me (lol) are a thing of beauty — and having someone here who was as passionate about fruit and plant-based eating as me. You made me feel a little less like an outcast. You’re intelligent, no doubt, but I will always be most impressed by your ability to digest pounds of kale and coconut with ease. Haha! My baby girl sent me this song when she passed. Here’s to you and your life ❤️:

6. Aymen

Aymen Member

I can't believe that Travis has passed.
    Request in peace man, i learned a lot from you and had great conversations too.

Thanks a lot for what you contributed to this forum. All your words are unforgettable.

7. Mito

Mito Member

It’s not surprising this is the most viewed and most replied thread on the forum even though Travis stopped posting almost two years ago. I felt very fortunate that he posted here so often and hoped he would come back someday. :(