The Travis Corner

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The member that contacted me mentioned at some point that it would be fine for either of us to communicate, yet wasn't decisive about it. Since it's not entertainment information, it didn't seem right to rush and post here, in particular because how fast people knew about it wouldn't make much difference (enough time from the event had already passed). It's why I decided to wait and would only do it if it was made clear that it's not something that the person was willing and going to do.
That’s very thoughtful and respectful. Thank you.

Jennifer

Even though I know the soul is eternal, my mind has a hard time processing that you’re no longer in the physical, Travis. Thank you for coming to earth and playing with us. I’ll miss your sense of humor, courage in expressing what you believed in, witnessing one of your passions through the artistry that is your posts — all those symbols that read like hieroglyphics to me (lol) are a thing of beauty — and having someone here who was as passionate about fruit and plant-based eating as me. You made me feel a little less like an outcast. You’re intelligent, no doubt, but I will always be most impressed by your ability to digest pounds of kale and coconut with ease. Haha! My baby girl sent me this song when she passed. Here’s to you and your life ❤️:

Aymen

I can't believe that Travis has passed.
Request in peace man, i learned a lot from you and had great conversations too.

Thanks a lot for what you contributed to this forum. All your words are unforgettable.

Mito

It’s not surprising this is the most viewed and most replied thread on the forum even though Travis stopped posting almost two years ago. I felt very fortunate that he posted here so often and hoped he would come back someday. :(

R J

It wasn't a delusion, he was extremely hated on some pro-vax places, they frequently did things who could put his life in danger!
I am also wondering, why he passed away...
Apparently, Amazoniac was the first to know...

They doxxed his full name and address and refused to take it down even when he protested!

Really sad. Just found out about it today. May he rest in peace. One of the most knowledgeable people on this forum for sure.

Holy ***t, I knew it, I didn't see confirmation until now.

RIP man. That is some sad ***t. He really went way before.

Travis was easily in the top 5 of contributors here. He actually had some genuinely groundbreaking discoveries. Microtubules, steroids and white matter, pellagra. Hell, he might have even found the root cause of hairloss. And that's truly just the tip of the iceberg. He discovered so much.

He really was on to something big. I think this forum in general is quite special, I don't think people on here realize just how special it truly is, and how many discoveries are made on here by various members - if the discoveries made on here were published by PhD's in a reputable journal, the authors would become famous.

Travis was a huge part of that. He was personally responsible for a huge fraction of the greatest discoveries made on this forum so far.

RIP Travis.

Lollipop2

Holy ***t, I knew it, I didn't see confirmation until now.

RIP man. That is some sad ***t. He really went way before.

Travis was easily in the top 5 of contributors here. He actually had some genuinely groundbreaking discoveries. Microtubules, steroids and white matter, pellagra. Hell, he might have even found the root cause of hairloss. And that's truly just the tip of the iceberg. He discovered so much.

He really was on to something big. I think this forum in general is quite special, I don't think people on here realize just how special it truly is, and how many discoveries are made on here by various members - if the discoveries made on here were published by PhD's in a reputable journal, the authors would become famous.

Travis was a huge part of that. He was personally responsible for a huge fraction of the greatest discoveries made on this forum so far.

RIP Travis.
+1

cjm

Seeing Travis face in the obit triggered deep grief for me, I cried deeply several times afterwards. This guy was special. I didn't realize how much I valued him until I felt his absence. He was a brilliant researcher... and a mechanic, among things! Wild.

For some reason, I always imagined him as a middle-aged academic, disgraced by the academia but still teeming with knowledge and insight, coming here to connect the dots. The fact that was more or less in his prime makes the loss that much more tragic.

RIP Brother.

Peatful

He was a giver.
Warrior for truth.

May his compassionate spirit live on here with us and within all of us.

He did more “good” with his life than many many a person twice his age.

Rest in Peace precious son.

Last edited:

Drareg

It wasn't a delusion, he was extremely hated on some pro-vax places, they frequently did things who could put his life in danger!
I am also wondering, why he passed away...
Apparently, Amazoniac was the first to know...

What was his take on vaccines?
This vaccine narrative pro or against has gotten completely out of hand, people are becoming fanatical on all sides, the topic has veered into "woke" logic.

gaze

This vaccine narrative pro or against has gotten completely out of hand, people are becoming fanatical on all sides, the topic has veered into "woke" logic.

from what I remember his main point was to take out Aluminium adjuvants, although there was some others. He wasn’t 100% against vaccines I think, just wanted them improved. Although he may have taken more extreme stances elsewhere

from what I remember his main point was to take out Aluminium adjuvants, although there was some others. He wasn’t 100% against vaccines I think, just wanted them improved. Although he may have taken more extreme stances elsewhere
In one of his Quora posts, I recall him mentioning that the whole proteins in vaccines are also a problem, along with the aluminium.

I got that impression as well wrt his stance on vaccines. I'm pretty sure he said that there wouldn't be much to criticize about vaccines if they removed the aluminium and replaced the whole proteins with amino- acids.

MatheusPN

Yep. Surprisingly I encountered doctors and nurses and they were all cautious against vaccines, all anti-Bolsonaro, not extremists, it was surprising. One nurse, tattoo closed arm, with a rebel spirit, very lovely and so compassionate said in our conversation " Oh the poorer vaccine, a nasty one". :rolleyes:
And I wasn't talking about those topics

Thanks to Not James bond and I can confirm that is true:
"If vaccines antigens were cultured in protein-free media (free amino acids, sugar) and aluminum phosphate and aluminum oxide hydroxide was replaced with calcium phosphate, then I would no longer have much to say about it."

Last edited:
Yep. Surprisingly I encountered doctors and nurses and they were all cautious against vaccines, all anti-Bolsonaro, not extremists, it was surprising. One nurse, tattoo closed arm, with a rebel spirit, very lovely and so compassionate said in our conversation " Oh the poorer vaccine, a nasty one". :rolleyes:
And I wasn't talking about those topics

Thanks to Not James bond and I can confirm that is true:
"If vaccines antigens were cultured in protein-free media (free amino acids, sugar) and aluminum phosphate and aluminum oxide hydroxide was replaced with calcium phosphate, then I would no longer have much to say about it."
That was the quote I was thinking about. Thanks for posting it.

tankasnowgod

In one of his Quora posts, I recall him mentioning that the whole proteins in vaccines are also a problem, along with the aluminium.

I got that impression as well wrt his stance on vaccines. I'm pretty sure he said that there wouldn't be much to criticize about vaccines if they removed the aluminium and replaced the whole proteins with amino- acids.

This post he wrote about Vaccines stuck with me. About how vaccines very likely cause allergies, based on the fundamental justification for vaccines in the first place-

This is true, the fundamental dogma of vaccination states: any protein injected into the body causes an immune response.

If this were not the case, there would be no justification for vaccination to begin with.

The most obvious food protein in vaccines is probably egg albumin. Vaccinologists culture influenza in eggs directly:
influenza2-400.jpg

And the MMR contains egg proteins.

Next is casein. Many different growth media contain casein such as:

•Mueller Hinton Agar
•Mueller-Miller Medium
•Latham Medium

And casein is found in a great number of vaccines. Some even declare casein directly on the label: Vaccine Ingredients and Manufacturer Information - Vaccines - ProCon.org

The fact that injected proteins produce anaphylactic sensitization was known since 1913, when Charles Richet gave his Nobel Prize Speech on this topic: Charles Richet - Nobel Lecture: Anaphylaxis

Just a short passage to give you an idea. The entire article is worth reading.

Here is a Vinu Arumugham article on researchgate:
Evidence that Food Proteins in Vaccines Cause the Development of Food Allergies and Its Implications for Vaccine Policy

This is shorter than the Richet lecture and makes for a good primer. There can be little doubt that vaccines create egg and milk allergy.

One of the best theories of Autism is given by Vinu:
Autism Spectrum Disorders: A special case of vaccine-induced cow’s milk allergy?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals