The Travis Corner

GorillaHead

Travis contributed a ton of info to my research. Hell this entire forum has allowed me to live one of the best years if my life this year.

GenericName86

I was only lurking on here while he was active so I never had any interaction with him but I enjoyed his reading his contributions. Very tragic indeed.

M

metabolizm

It's definitely him. I wonder what happened: perhaps a tragic accident of some sort. So young.

Last edited by a moderator:

X3CyO

pg 76 of this thread confirms travis is chessninja22

Last edited:

MaxMaximus

Damn... I was literally just reading through some of his posts again hoping he would of started up a blog site or something... RIP

Experienced

ENDEAVOR—Travis J. Schwochert, age 35, passed away suddenly at his family’s home in Endeavor on July 4, 2020.

Travis was a man of great depth, compassion, and intellect, with boundless curiosity and a particular interest in the sciences. He was an avid reader, writer, and skilled mechanic, spending hours in the backyard working on his ‘87 Porsche and ‘92 Saab. Whenever something piqued his interest, he pursued it with a single-minded focus: he’d roast and brew his own coffee, source little-known tropical fruits, and seek out the perfect sound of classic rock on vinyl.

Travis was born in Portage on Jan. 28, 1985 to Bernard and Tina Schwochert, and graduated from Portage High School in 2003. He studied chemistry at UW–Milwaukee and UW–Eau Claire, and worked as a freelance researcher and writer. He lived in Madison for many years before returning to his hometown of Endeavor and helping his dad with his beekeeping business.

He will be deeply missed by his father and mother; his sisters, Tonya and Tasha; his brother-in-law, Saikat; and many other relatives and old friends.

His ashes have been buried at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Briggsville. If you knew him, please swing by.

LeeLemonoil

Man, that‘s depressing. Such a bright and helpful mind.

Rest in Peace Travis, thanks for everything you shared here.

Inaut

I’m pretty sure Travis said he was of Italian decent...? Maybe his mother was but if she’s not, I’d probably assume that this Travis isn’t the same as our @Travis

Apparently Travis Schwochert used to post under a different handle on anti vaxx boards. He went by Fendlesworth

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure Travis said he was of Italian decent...? Maybe his mother was but if she’s not, I’d probably assume that this Travis isn’t the same as our @Travis

Apparently Travis Schwochert used to post under a different handle on anti vaxx boards. He went by Fendlesworth

It is the same person. It is our Travis without a doubt. I know that 100 percent. Very sad.

tfcjesse

Rip Travis. Had lots of good convos over messages here about a wide variety of things, a very smart guy and generous with his time and intellect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals