The Travis Corner

Hairfedup

I don't wanna hear from Ja Rule...I wanna hear from Travis! Where is TRA! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP US MAKE SENSE OF COVID

GorillaHead

menaquinone4 on Twitter

"opioids wreak havoc on your body but make u irresistible to women bc they are basically only way for most people to achieve optimal/pre-industrial baseline cortisol tone"

Only way, perhaps, besides progestE and proper metabolism, etc... but those things are not known by most ppl so I think this is a fair statement

Interesting. Progest E only?

gaze

How do you know this is actually him?

The description of coffee and fruits, the state of Wisconsin (he mentioned he was from there), and that’s the name associated with his chess account posted earlier. Incredibly sad..

X3CyO

Lived the life he wanted to, how he wanted to it looks. Respect.

I've missed him before and will continue to like many others. The perspectives he's provided really has made this biology thing really look magical.

I hope more of his work gets shared. I'm curious how much he had written, drafted, speculated on just as notes he was going to release... books possibly written. there's so much to talk about. So much knowledge held in such an inconspicuous and humble place. A coffee and a kretek for Travis. :coffee:cigar:

You were so fu*king cool.

Experienced

anyone also know , what caused the death? or what happened in the past I`m sorry but I`m not asking this in any negative way.

Maljam

People leave all the time for no reason. The description of him is pretty unique.

RIP Travis, single handedly fixed many of my health issues by telling people to switch to goat dairy from cow, hugely appreciated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals