The Travis Corner

schultz

I was sad to hear about this. His posts were fun to read, though a lot of the time they were a bit over my head. One of the most interesting posters the forum has had.

:hattip

It's his parents I particularly feel for, no parent should have to lose a child, the pain must be unreal, not being a parent myself.

As a parent of 3 I cannot imagine the pain this would cause.

from what I remember his main point was to take out Aluminium adjuvants, although there was some others. He wasn’t 100% against vaccines I think, just wanted them improved. Although he may have taken more extreme stances elsewhere

That isn't even controversial. Why does that upset people so much?

This post he wrote about Vaccines stuck with me. About how vaccines very likely cause allergies, based on the fundamental justification for vaccines in the first place-
That's a great post. I was unaware of it. Thanks for letting me know!

gaze

That isn't even controversial. Why does that upset people so much?

ive thought about this a lot, and I think the best explanation I can come up with is that people don’t like the idea of knowing something harmful has been done to them. When I was in a very serotonin dominant state, when I first learned about the dangers of Aluminium adjuvants I was angry and in denial. It’s a hard truth to face, knowing that harm has been done to you. So I understand why people don’t like hearing it and will pull any evidence they can to affirm themselves. But ultimately it is something we have to deal with and move on from so newer generations don’t have to go through similar circumstances

schultz

ive thought about this a lot, and I think the best explanation I can come up with is that people don’t like the idea of knowing something harmful has been done to them. When I was in a very serotonin dominant state, when I first learned about the dangers of Aluminium adjuvants I was angry and in denial. It’s a hard truth to face, knowing that harm has been done to you. So I understand why people don’t like hearing it and will pull any evidence they can to affirm themselves. But ultimately it is something we have to deal with and move on from so newer generations don’t have to go through similar circumstances

That makes sense. They are thinking about it from a personal point-of-view instead of a scientific one, which is more likely to lead to an emotional response. This happens in other areas of science, like for example if someone has been studying something for many years and then is told that area of research is a complete dead end. They don't want to admit it because they've spent so much time on the subject.

Ras

How many times your sphincters have contracted because of @Travis H? In particular when there's no more space on the line and the 'H' drops to the next.
What is this supposed to mean? Could you also explain your fixation on being weird and saying odd, obscure things?

Cloudhands

What is this supposed to mean? Could you also explain your fixation on being weird and saying odd, obscure things?
Hes being fun and creative! The tightening of the sphincter is like an excited or agitated reaction, like when driving over a pothole in the road lol. I dont think odd and obscure people owe any explanation to people who dont understand them lol

SB4

He saying he has a mini heart attack when he see's Travis post, not realizing it is a different Travis. I thought it was pretty funny.

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Interesting.

<..Brewing dark coffee in French press..>

Could the Questioner perhaps have chosen the word 'odd' after recalling the days of anatomy classes in school, where 'sphincter of Oddi' was depicted for uninterested students?

upload_2020-11-26_9-56-44.png ⁽¹⁾ click to embiggen

Such association appears plausible, however! The reader is reminded that the most likely activity for an adolescent in a classroom is to be drawing penises and associating them with phallic objects in the environment--in this case a pancreas projected on the wall pointing at the professor's head who believes to be a charismatic teacher responsible for the fun and a great time that students have in learning. Because of the distraction, it's presumed that other details in the depiction wouldn't have been memorized, the association is then implausible.

As you know, upon perceiving a threat, digestion is interrupted to increase the oddis of success in the reaction. What you also may know is that it is initially instinctive and non-specific before there's time to assess the situation to adjust the response. But what perhaps you didn't know is which one of the multiple sphincters in the body I was referring to.

You wouldn't expect the immature writer here to miss the opportunity to potentiate the humor through discomfort. 'Odd' must have occurred as a coincidence, but could 'obscure things' had been predictive? Rightfully so, anal is the sphincter in question and the reader can be assured of the logical sequence to this post because there was a hint of its construction already in 'anatomy', where your anus tonicity was being pictured. Metchnikov's ideas are presented:

'Batrachia and reptiles lead a very idle life, and can move slowly, sometimes because they are protected by poison (toads, salamanders, serpents), sometimes because they have a very hard shell (turtles), sometimes because they are extremely powerful (crocodiles). Mammals, on the other hand, have to move very actively to catch their prey, or to escape from their enemies. Such activity has become possible because of the high development of the limbs, and because the capacity of the large intestine makes possible the accumulation of waste matter for a considerable time.'―Metchnikov⁽²⁾

'In order to void the contents of the intestines, mammals have to stand still and assume some particular position. Each act of this kind is a definite risk in the struggle for existence.'―Metchnikov

'A horse, harnessed to a vehicle, may defalcate whilst it is walking or even running slowly. But these animals cannot defalcate when in rapid motion, and competent observers state that horses never do so whilst racing.'―Metchnikov

'In the struggle for existence, when a mammal is pursuing its prey or escaping its enemy, there is no question of the leisurely movement of a horse harnessed to an omnibus or cab, but the greatest possible activity is necessary. In such circumstances the possession of an organ within which the excreta could accumulate would be of real importance.'―Metchnikov

The civilized version of the phenomenon is illustrated below in an episode of 'Two and a Half Men':

'When I saw you sitting there, my sphincter slammed shut so quickly that you could've used it as a cigar cutter!'―Harper⁽³⁾

A similar physiological reaction would be expected whenever Travis
H appears online.

[1] 'Sphincter of Oddi dysfunction.' In Wikipedia.
[2] Metchnikov, I. I. (1908). 'The Prolongation of Life: Optimistic Studies.' G. P. Putnam's Sons.
[3] Aronsohn, L., & Lorre, C. (2009). 'Above Exalted Cyclops (S6E21).' In 'Two and a Half Men'. Warner Bros. Television.

Last edited:

Bluemachine

Interesting.

Could the Questioner perhaps have chosen the word 'odd' after recalling the days of anatomy classes in school, where 'sphincter of Oddi' was depicted for uninterested students?

View attachment 20420 ⁽¹⁾ click to embiggen

Such association appears plausible, however! The reader is reminded that the most likely activity for an adolescent in a classroom is to be drawing penises and associating them with phallic objects in the environment--in this case a pancreas projected on the wall pointing at the professor's head who believes to be a charismatic teacher responsible for the fun and a great time that students have in learning. Because of the distraction, it's presumed that other details in the depiction wouldn't have been memorized, the association is then implausible.

As you know, upon perceiving a threat, digestion is interrupted to increase the oddis of success in the reaction. What you also may know is that it is initially instinctive and non-specific before there's time to assess the situation to adjust the response. But what perhaps you didn't know is which one of the multiple sphincters in the body I was referring to.

You wouldn't expect the immature writer here to miss the opportunity to potentiate the humor through discomfort. 'Odd' must have occurred as a coincidence, but could 'obscure things' had been predictive? Rightfully so, anal is the sphincter in question and the reader can be assured of the logical sequence to this post because there was a hint of its construction already in 'anatomy', where your anus tonicity was being pictured. Metchnikov's ideas are presented:

'Batrachia and reptiles lead a very idle life, and can move slowly, sometimes because they are protected by poison (toads, salamanders, serpents), sometimes because they have a very hard shell (turtles), sometimes because they are extremely powerful (crocodiles). Mammals, on the other hand, have to move very actively to catch their prey, or to escape from their enemies. Such activity has become possible because of the high development of the limbs, and because the capacity of the large intestine makes possible the accumulation of waste matter for a considerable time.'―Metchnikov⁽²⁾

'In order to void the contents of the intestines, mammals have to stand still and assume some particular position. Each act of this kind is a definite risk in the struggle for existence.'―Metchnikov

'A horse, harnessed to a vehicle, may defalcate whilst it is walking or even running slowly. But these animals cannot defalcate when in rapid motion, and competent observers state that horses never do so whilst racing.'―Metchnikov

'In the struggle for existence, when a mammal is pursuing its prey or escaping its enemy, there is no question of the leisurely movement of a horse harnessed to an omnibus or cab, but the greatest possible activity is necessary. In such circumstances the possession of an organ within which the excreta could accumulate would be of real importance.'―Metchnikov

The civilized version of the phenomenon is illustrated below in an episode of 'Two and a Half Men':

'When I saw you sitting there, my sphincter slammed shut so quickly that you could've used it as a cigar cutter!'―Harper⁽³⁾

H appears online.

[2] Metchnikov, I. I. (1908). 'The Prolongation of Life: Optimistic Studies.' G. P. Putnam's Sons.
[3] Aronsohn, L., & Lorre, C. (2009). 'Above Exalted Cyclops (S6E21).' In 'Two and a Half Men'. Warner Bros. Television.
Bravo btw but this just reminded me of an ailment I used to suffer with when I was younger - early teens, where on occasion my anal sphincter would repeatedly contract. It was extremely irritating, not a local pain in the AS but a general muscular/nerve discomfort. Almost likened to a restless leg sensation in where moving the legs or in this case, contraction of the AS, provides some brief relief from the irritation.
I wonder if this was something like a pre panic attack state where the organism falsely prepares for some sort of demanding event. (I was very competitively driven around that age, always looking for an altercation)

Last edited:

GelatinGoblin

Interesting.

View attachment 20420 ⁽¹⁾ click to embiggen

H appears online.

:lol Travis, is that you?

johnwester130

In humans, prolactin is produced at least in the anterior pituitary, decidua, myometrium, breast, lymphocytes, leukocytes and prostate.[19][20] A key regulator of prolactin production is estrogens that enhance growth of prolactin-producing cells and stimulate prolactin production directly, as well as suppressing dopamine. -Wikipedia

@TheBeard
@Travis , Is there some difference between pineapples and pineapple juice? I have stomach upset from pineapple juice. Will my body adapt to it? Thank you.

Who said it's more subject ?

Androstenedione can turn into testosterone either worst estrogen form called estrone. Even for women estrone is sh*t. While estradiol and estriol more innocent.

Testosterone -on the other hand- can be converted into a strong androgen. (DHT) either to estrogen.

The main subject can be aromatase enzyme which responsible for androgen to estrogen conversion..

I have regrown a lot of hair and it's still there for like 3 or 4 years or so.
So I did my own experiments and now im proud to say that I am almost 100 percent sure that hair can grow back because I have seen it on self.
The bad part is that my old hair still falls out when I get too high stress hormones but my hairline is slowly recovering.
I do Tom hagerty s scalp exercises ,which is an alternating contraction of certain muscles on the scalp ,which ultimately brings nutrient and oxygen to the hair.
Its more like the scalp massage but without hurting the scalp.

spironolactone does not block cortisol, it blocks mineralcorticoids, which is aldosterone

you want anti-glucocorticoids, something like miconazole or ketoconazole but ketoconazole also blocks the androgen
receptor

what have I misunderstood?

Last edited:

Xref

I've been lurking this thread for a year.
I'm sad to hear that he's not longer with us, I have been enjoying reading his posts.
He was really brilliant, probably the most brilliant writer I read.

Thank you, Travis.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals