The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds and modulates estrogen receptors - study

ivy

Robert Malone (I know, I know) posted this and stressed: "Spike, no matter if it is from virus or vaccine". Then he asked the question: "Is the Sars-Cov-2 a toxin?"

miquelangeles

Interesting. Also this:

Progesterone induces downstream antiviral genes and promotes innate antiviral response in cells and mice, whereas knockout of the progesterone receptor PGR has opposite effects. Mechanistically, stimulation of PGR by progesterone activates the tyrosine kinase SRC, which phosphorylates the transcriptional factor IRF3 at Y107, leading to its activation and induction of antiviral genes. SARS-CoV-2-infected patients have increased progesterone levels, and which are co-related with decreased severity of COVID-19. Our findings reveal how progesterone modulates host innate antiviral response, and point to progesterone as a potential immunomodulatory reagent for infectious and inflammatory diseases.

miquelangeles

Highlights​

• Sex hormones are known to play a role in immunity and infections. Progesterone is a critical host factor to promote faster recovery following Influenza A virus infection. Anti-inflammatory effects of progesterone are noted.

• Part 1 of this present research adds value to the presently available evidences by providing a comprehensive and thorough insight about regulatory role of progesterone in the SARS COV-2 infection, COVID-19 pathogenesis and immune dysregulation.

Limon9

Robert Malone (I know, I know) posted this and stressed: "Spike, no matter if it is from virus or vaccine". Then he asked the question: "Is the Sars-Cov-2 a toxin?"
I expected to see this after realizing that the protein contains linoleic acid. This and the other effects will of course induce fatty acid synthase, intensifying the process. I think intervention with some standard FAO-inhibiting, anti-lipolytic substances such as progesterone, niacinamide, aspirin and vitamin E will give them a degree of relief.

tankasnowgod

Well, he can say that all he wants, but the study doesn't back that claim up. Like all other "Spike Protein" studies, this study is using a synthetically made protein that they are claiming is the same as the "Spike Protein" on the "Novel Corona Virus." Problem is, there is very poor evidence that this "Novel Corona Virus" even exists, and since it has never been isolated and purified (a claim no one, not even virologists, will dispute), it's certainly true that this alleged "Spike Protein" has never been isolated from the "virus" either. Which means there is no reason to believe that this synthetic protein is found in anything "naturally."

First, we radiolabeled full-length recombinant S with 125I and confirmed its binding to human ACE2 (KD=27.8 ± 5.0 nM)13,20 (Fig. 1a, ,b).b). Next, we used Protoarray® protein array slides to screen for [125I]S binding against >9000 human proteins (Fig. 1c). As per Protoarray® protocol, we also tested the binding of [3H]estradiol (E2) (1 nM), which serves as a positive control. As expected, incubation with [3H]E2 labeled the full-length estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) (Fig. 1d, ,f).f). Other arrays were incubated with [125I]S (20 nM) with or without [3H]E2 (1 nM) or in the presence of non-radioactive S (300 nM) to control for non-specific (NS) binding (Fig. 1e). We detected a specific [125I]S signal at seven proteins on the array, including neuropilin 1 (NRP1) (Extended Table 1), a known S target protein12. Surprisingly, we also detected a specific and reproducible [125I]S signal at the multiple ERα sites (Fig. 1gi). We then confirmed the S-NRP1 and S-ERα interactions in secondary assays by immobilizing S and performing surface plasmon resonance (SPR) kinetic analyses with recombinant ACE2 (KD= 0.58 nM), NRP1 (KD= 89.4 nM), and ERα (KD = 9.7 nM) (Fig. 1jl).

"Recombinant" is the key term, that most gloss over. Definition-

In genetics, describes DNA, proteins, cells, or organisms that are made by combining genetic material from two different sources. Recombinant substances are made in the laboratory and are being studied in the treatment of cancer and for many other uses.

The only things that can for sure expose you to this alleged "Spike Protein" are the so called "Vector" vaccines, which are the Covid shots put out by Johnson & Johnson, Astra Zenica, and Novavax.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals