The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Can someone please check out my thread and if able to, answer my very important questions about the Vaccine please?

Please read the two pages fully. I think we should focus to answer these questions here with science for vaccinated people.
@Peatress

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I didn't breach any forum rules here right? This thread seemed too mixed up, i had to get some help on my spesific thread. It is buried down so people miss it.
It is a legitimate question, that I am glad you asked. As long as we are polite we can exercise freedom of speech. @Peatress is a good one to ask this question.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Can someone please check out my thread and if able to, answer my very important questions about the Vaccine please?

Please read the two pages fully. I think we should focus to answer these questions here with science for vaccinated people.
There is so much conflicting opinions with studies out there Cooper, one might as well just close their eyes, spin around a few times, and point to one, because people, for the most part, just believe what they want to believe. Considering their are two sides, and one side has multi-billion dollars to gain from their side while injured people have nothing to gain, the injured side holds a lot of weight. I for one speak about my experiences, which hold my answers to many questions. With that being said, my healthy husband got a tetanus shot in August of 2020 and had mysterious pain within days, and his rapid decline from that left me a widow in January of 2021. He was only 53. These new vaccines, all of them, are changing the immune system in a much different way than the vaccines decades ago. Bottom line is, as it is stated by the vaccine companies themselves and government sites, the Covid vaccines are an experiment, and we can only know as time goes by if they are reversible, but I don’t see how the signaling to change one’s DNA can be reversed. On the bright side, everything we put in our bodies make changes in us. My mother took DES when she was pregnant with me and children born from mother’s that took that died during childhood or got cancers in early adulthood, but I am still here at sixty healthy as can be. My point is that having huge obstacles to overcome in one’s health is not the end. I think these experimental vaccines will have companies making billions and billions more for cancers patients as well as Parkinson’s, heart and other diseases. If everyone is mindful of the quality instead of quantity of the foods they eat and get themselves away from “tell-a-vision-programming” and get out into the fresh air and sunshine they will do well. My husband decided to go to a highly respected doctor in our town “just to see” what was going on with him. I begged him not to go, and he assured me he wouldn’t let him do anything, and when he came home with a couple of bottles of pills and confessed to having a couple of x-rays I was devastating, and his situation got real bad fast. The sad thing is that his x-rays showed no cancer or any other issues. Over the the next 5 months, with a couple of Cat-scans, more x-rays, lots more different pills, he was in the system and couldn’t get out. My advice to anybody and everybody is don’t let them scare you.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“What's Next? The Future of mRNA Vaccines for “Every Imaginable Infectious Disease”​

The mRNA platform created at Penn Medicine ignited a global renaissance in RNA biology research. Scientists in industry and at universities worldwide are finding new and innovative ways to use mRNA technology to prevent and treat disease.

“We're working on every imaginable infectious disease."
Drew Weissman, MD, PhD, Roberts Family Professor in Vaccine Research
At Penn, our researchers are using the mRNA platform to create vaccines for a wide variety of conditions.

mRNA Vaccines for Infectious Diseases​

Before COVID-19 erupted, a Penn-developed mRNA influenza (flu) vaccine was already in clinical trials. This existing work directly contributed to the speed at which drug makers could produce the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

With fast development and production times, mRNA vaccines are ideal for protection against new infectious diseases and variants of existing ones. Our researchers are at the forefront of mRNA vaccines for numerous infectious disease vaccines, including the following.

All Coronaviruses, such as SARS and MERS​

C. difficile​

Genital Herpes (HSV-2)​

Hepatitis C​

HIV​

mRNA for Influenza​

Leptospirosis​

Malaria​

Norovirus​

Tuberculosis​

mRNA Vaccines for Cancer​

While the mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases prevent disease, mRNA technology can also help treat existing diseases like cancer. The platform's flexibility allows researchers to create mRNA cancer vaccines that activate the immune system to attack cancer cells.

mRNA Treatment for Food and Environmental Allergies​

Penn researchers are working on a vaccine to stop the body's production of immunoglobulin E (IgE) antibodies that can cause severe attacks in people with peanut allergies. Additional efforts target dust mite allergies.

mRNA and Genetic Diseases​

Penn scientists are studying ways that mRNA could deliver replacement genes or repair defective genes to treat diseases such as:

Cystic Fibrosis​

Sickle Cell Anemia​

mRNA for Heart Attack and Stroke​

Excess cholesterol is a leading risk factor for heart attack and stroke. Penn researchers are using mRNA technology to modify liver genes, thereby permanently reducing cholesterol levels and protecting against heart attack and stroke.

“We expect that the [vaccine's] effect will be permanent with lifelong protection against heart disease.”
Kiran Musunuru, MD, PhD, MPH, ML, director of the Genetic and Epigenetic Origins of Disease Program at Penn Cardiovascular Institute

mRNA for Heart Failure​

Heart failure happens when the heart muscle weakens or stiffens, and it can no longer pump enough blood to meet the body's needs. Fibrosis, a result of heart injury and inflammation, is one condition that causes heart muscle to stiffen.

Penn scientists developed a technique in which mRNAmolecules instruct T cells to blast the fibrous tissue and restore heart function. This technology holds also promise to treat fibrosis in the kidneys, lungs, liver and joints.

Read more:

mRNA Therapies for Neurodevelopmental Disorders​

Penn scientists are considering RNA therapeutics for reducing conditions leading to fatal neurodegenerative diseases like amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and frontotemporal dementia.

"We now have the chance to build therapies for previously untreatable diseases."
Jonathan Epstein, MD, Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer”

Cooper

“What's Next? The Future of mRNA Vaccines for “Every Imaginable Infectious Disease”​

The mRNA platform created at Penn Medicine ignited a global renaissance in RNA biology research. Scientists in industry and at universities worldwide are finding new and innovative ways to use mRNA technology to prevent and treat disease.

Drew Weissman, MD, PhD, Roberts Family Professor in Vaccine Research
At Penn, our researchers are using the mRNA platform to create vaccines for a wide variety of conditions.

mRNA Vaccines for Infectious Diseases​

Before COVID-19 erupted, a Penn-developed mRNA influenza (flu) vaccine was already in clinical trials. This existing work directly contributed to the speed at which drug makers could produce the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

With fast development and production times, mRNA vaccines are ideal for protection against new infectious diseases and variants of existing ones. Our researchers are at the forefront of mRNA vaccines for numerous infectious disease vaccines, including the following.

All Coronaviruses, such as SARS and MERS​

C. difficile​

Genital Herpes (HSV-2)​

Hepatitis C​

HIV​

mRNA for Influenza​

Leptospirosis​

Malaria​

Norovirus​

Tuberculosis​

mRNA Vaccines for Cancer​

While the mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases prevent disease, mRNA technology can also help treat existing diseases like cancer. The platform's flexibility allows researchers to create mRNA cancer vaccines that activate the immune system to attack cancer cells.

mRNA Treatment for Food and Environmental Allergies​

Penn researchers are working on a vaccine to stop the body's production of immunoglobulin E (IgE) antibodies that can cause severe attacks in people with peanut allergies. Additional efforts target dust mite allergies.

mRNA and Genetic Diseases​

Penn scientists are studying ways that mRNA could deliver replacement genes or repair defective genes to treat diseases such as:

Cystic Fibrosis​

Sickle Cell Anemia​

mRNA for Heart Attack and Stroke​

Excess cholesterol is a leading risk factor for heart attack and stroke. Penn researchers are using mRNA technology to modify liver genes, thereby permanently reducing cholesterol levels and protecting against heart attack and stroke.

Kiran Musunuru, MD, PhD, MPH, ML, director of the Genetic and Epigenetic Origins of Disease Program at Penn Cardiovascular Institute

mRNA for Heart Failure​

Heart failure happens when the heart muscle weakens or stiffens, and it can no longer pump enough blood to meet the body's needs. Fibrosis, a result of heart injury and inflammation, is one condition that causes heart muscle to stiffen.

Penn scientists developed a technique in which mRNAmolecules instruct T cells to blast the fibrous tissue and restore heart function. This technology holds also promise to treat fibrosis in the kidneys, lungs, liver and joints.

Read more:

mRNA Therapies for Neurodevelopmental Disorders​

Penn scientists are considering RNA therapeutics for reducing conditions leading to fatal neurodegenerative diseases like amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and frontotemporal dementia.

Jonathan Epstein, MD, Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer”

mRNA for heart failure :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: how ironic is that? lmao.

We live in what Indian mythos calls the ''Kali Yuga'' times.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
mRNA for heart failure :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: how ironic is that? lmao.
I know right?! It is like using x-rays to look for cancer. If you didn’t have it before the “preventative” “care” you are more likely to have it afterwards. All these scare tactics that herd people onto the medical merry-go-round causes more issues than if people would just live their lives just eating good food and getting outdoors.

Alpha

I don't think mRNA vaccination is a bad technology necessarily. I do think the problem was the spike proteins.

I do have a problem with most vaccines in general, excluding mRNA, because of the excipients and processing.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1707751443714.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals