The microchip implants that let you pay with your hand

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
The tracking possibilities are unlimited. And contact tracing...
No thanks!

JamesGatz

It seems that the average lifespan is going to completely crash in 10 years. Dogs and cats already get allergic reactions and tumors near theirs and their chip is nowhere near as sophisticated as ours will be. It seems like the body will always fight it as a foreign object.

"Some pets with allergies may have an allergic reaction to the chip, necessitating its removal, but this outcome is extraordinarily rare. Even so, it’s a good idea to tell your vet if your pet has a history of allergies or allergic reactions. Some pets develop tumors near the microchip."

How can a person possibly survive if their body is 24/7 fighting against a foreign object, their brains/skulls getting blasted with EMF from a VR headset which will be required for work, and anytime they step outside they are surrounded by electric vehicles blasting EMF/5G into them.

This doesn't even factor in that our brain chips may be receiving signals from cell towers as well. You can't even reliably use food to heal because the best you can get is rationed plates of insects.
I think the elites can possibly be aiming for a goal that will mean an extinction of our species

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
If these embedded chips proliferate, I predict that "they" will no longer need social distancing. Social distancing allowed for de-confliction of individual people when in a public place, because phone geo-location is not exact; there is an "error radius" around each phone.

Pablo Cruise

Next they will want a chip in the brain to make you smarter......this is not far fetched, it is in the works all for your benefit, ie, cure brain maladies. I will pass on all of this.

Peatful

David PS

666 is the number of the beast and if you take this you will not be able to be with God and us
😢
please don't take it ever..

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1556537934790008833

David PS

These no way 7 billion people will be chipped in the next 3 years
How about 500 million? There is no need to chip people who are going to be eliminated.

OP
S

SamYo123

How about 500 million? There is no need to chip people who are going to be eliminated.
6.5 billion+ deaths in the next 3 years? Likely or unlikely? The 500million people that didnt get vaxed will suddenly not fight back against microchips?

piro444

Get yours now

Can’t wait for using my finger instead of my phone to pay, already on my hand almost always lmao
This is literally to most useless thing I could think of
Why would someone do this? I can’t think of how this could be useful
A friend told me “what if I’m going for a run, my phone battery dies and I need a bottle of water” bruh

P

Peatness

Can’t wait for using my finger instead of my phone to pay, already on my hand almost always lmao
This is literally to most useless thing I could think of
Why would someone do this? I can’t think of how this could be useful
A friend told me “what if I’m going for a run, my phone battery dies and I need a bottle of water” bruh
Next step - ditch the phone and pay by cash?

Also a mark on your forehead - I Imagine this is gonna be made of an invisible ink that is visible in IR wavelengths. This will be your public key, probably just an invisible QR code. It will also be tied to certain web addresses that are publicly available.

The chip in your hand will be the private key within the RFID chip itself. You will recieve messages that are encrypted, read them as needed by scanning the chip over your phone.

This is all based on Revelations. Whatever your belief in Christianity, it doesn't matter, as the Elite believe in an evil form making the prophecies come alive.

piro444

Next step - ditch the phone and pay by cash?
I’m sure they’ll try to make cash as hard as it can be to be used
Italy already is doing this, idk about elsewhere
NFC is kinda nice, I’ll be honest, I’m usually in a hurry when doing groceries and such, and as far as I know harmless too
But I’d rather chop my balls of than have a chip connected to my phone into my body
Next step is a literal human-5g walking router lmao, you’ll never know when you need to go binging on a Netflix produced serie and need 0 buffering lol

P

Peatness

I’m sure they’ll try to make cash as hard as it can be to be used
Italy already is doing this, idk about elsewhere
NFC is kinda nice, I’ll be honest, I’m usually in a hurry when doing groceries and such, and as far as I know harmless too
But I’d rather chop my balls of than have a chip connected to my phone into my body
Next step is a literal human-5g walking router lmao, you’ll never know when you need to go binging on a Netflix produced serie and need 0 buffering lol
What is NFC? Ok I looked it up

That is why the globalist will win. Convenience drives most of the behaviour of generation smart phone. Once cash is gone we can't get it back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals