Vaccine Passports. Is this the End of Society

Regina

Oh good. Maybe it will soon be like TSA pre-approved pass in U.S.A. and one can just pay money to cut through the line.
I was thinking that too.We have EZ-Pass for the highway tolls. Cruise on through the electronic EZ Pass as it decrements your card.
But if you have to wait on the longgg slow single-threaded cash lane, you won't be able to get change, You'll probably throw whatever change you have into a chute until the gate opens. you still might find an outstanding ticket for doing it wrong.
The worst TSA line is when I request human pat down.

I sort of knew all this was coming even when I was 12. I'd go into a Burger King and order a hamburger; no mustard or mayonaise. They looked at me like I had 3 heads and said, "well, you're gonna have to wait." I said , "uh-huh." I'd wait there for like 30 minutes whle they made a plain hamburger and bun.

Old Irenaeus

I was thinking that too.We have EZ-Pass for the highway tolls. Cruise on through the electronic EZ Pass as it decrements your card.
But if you have to wait on the longgg slow single-threaded cash lane, you won't be able to get change, You'll probably throw whatever change you have into a chute until the gate opens. you still might find an outstanding ticket for doing it wrong.
The worst TSA line is when I request human pat down.

I sort of knew all this was coming even when I was 12. I'd go into a Burger King and order a hamburger; no mustard or mayonaise. They looked at me like I had 3 heads and said, "well, you're gonna have to wait." I said , "uh-huh." I'd wait there for like 30 minutes whle they made a plain hamburger and bun.
Yes, the smart technology makes us stupid. Another visionary who foresaw all of this so well was the French novelist and essayist Georges Bernanos. E.g his "France versus the Robots."

View: https://youtu.be/KB_eUGY3jeo

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals