Vaccine Passports. Is this the End of Society

Jon2547

I listened to an NPR episode on the vaccine passport and was surprised to find out that they had been done in the 19th and 20th century in America because of smallpox, which at the time killed 1/3rd of all those infected, while the physical sores and marks left a person looking very disfigured.

Im dubious any sane individual would object to mandatory smallpox vaccines if the disease were somehow to ravage the face of our earth again.

It was also noted that black markets sprung up selling fake passports and even fake vaccine scars that individuals could use to illegally bypass the mandates for those daring enough to decline the smallpox vaccine.
Smallpox was cause by bedbugs. It was not some floating-in-the-air pathogen that landed on a man and then he became sick. A doctor actually took some of the scrapings from a child with smallpox and smeared it all over himself to try to show folks that it was not contagious in the sense that their minds had imagined. That doctor didn't get sick but was strongly attacked and had to run away from his persecutors. History.

Runenight201

Smallpox was cause by bedbugs. It was not some floating-in-the-air pathogen that landed on a man and then he became sick. A doctor actually took some of the scrapings from a child with smallpox and smeared it all over himself to try to show folks that it was not contagious in the sense that their minds had imagined. That doctor didn't get sick but was strongly attacked and had to run away from his persecutors. History.
Your claim sounds very dubious to me....

Attachments

• ADF14EFB-C4B2-4270-986E-58CA3F65F974.jpeg
    ADF14EFB-C4B2-4270-986E-58CA3F65F974.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 23

cgh4444

Dude why are you deflecting with talk of smallpox? Whatever they did or didn’t do for smallpox isn’t remotely relevant for covid. Was also an entirely different time . I also wouldn’t be down for any vaccine passport for smallpox, either.

Hugh Johnson

I actually was suggesting it so that you can verify your vaccination in the future in case your card gets lost or destroyed.

The problem isn't that records are being kept that can be inadvertently shared, its that I'm not entirely sure every place is even keeping records at all

I'm being vaccinated by the DoD (well got dose 2 today) and they informed us they are working on having records kept for us, but it's not even implemented yet. And that's for a vaccine provider that thrives on meticulous record keeping.

Found this thread on reddit. Apparently they have little to no records, and people are taking photocopies of their vaccine certificates. Just saying.

schultz

Found this thread on reddit. Apparently they have little to no records, and people are taking photocopies of their vaccine certificates. Just saying.

That thread is hilarious.

Edit: Wow people are obsessed with getting vaccinated.

Last edited:

Jon2547

Many of the supposed contagious epidemics were not at all. I can't do the legwork for you. I've spent 2 and half decades reading up on this and can't just impart all of that knowledge into an internet forum posting.

Smallpox was never proven to be caused by fomites.
Polio was caused by the use of pesticides containing lead, arsenic or DDT.
AIDS was caused BY the drugs that were given to treat it. AZT was such a toxic cancer drug in the 1960s that it was banned for that purpose.
The 1918 flu, also known as the Spanish Flu - there were 50 naval volunteers in San Francisco and 50 more in Boston that agreed to be subjected to experiments. The doctors put them in the same bed with flu patients and had them inhale the same breath. They took mucus from the patients and swabbed it in the eyes, ears, nose and throat of the healthy volunteers. They took blood from the flu patients and injected it into the volunteers. After all of this, none of the volunteers "contracted" the flu.

Now the next thing you may want to consider is replying with "well my cousin went to a wedding where someone had the covid and then she came down with the covid" or "but but but herpes is contagious??!?!"

I will not reply to any of this. If you are intellectual and curious then I've given you enough to provoke you into doing the research yourself, and not just relying on the first thousand sites that Google comes up with when you hit 'search'.

theloge

Many of the supposed contagious epidemics were not at all. I can't do the legwork for you. I've spent 2 and half decades reading up on this and can't just impart all of that knowledge into an internet forum posting.

Smallpox was never proven to be caused by fomites.
Polio was caused by the use of pesticides containing lead, arsenic or DDT.
AIDS was caused BY the drugs that were given to treat it. AZT was such a toxic cancer drug in the 1960s that it was banned for that purpose.
The 1918 flu, also known as the Spanish Flu - there were 50 naval volunteers in San Francisco and 50 more in Boston that agreed to be subjected to experiments. The doctors put them in the same bed with flu patients and had them inhale the same breath. They took mucus from the patients and swabbed it in the eyes, ears, nose and throat of the healthy volunteers. They took blood from the flu patients and injected it into the volunteers. After all of this, none of the volunteers "contracted" the flu.

Now the next thing you may want to consider is replying with "well my cousin went to a wedding where someone had the covid and then she came down with the covid" or "but but but herpes is contagious??!?!"

I will not reply to any of this. If you are intellectual and curious then I've given you enough to provoke you into doing the research yourself, and not just relying on the first thousand sites that Google comes up with when you hit 'search'.
Yep, I remember bookmarking the Spanish Flu report from the Boston Health Department. Weekly Reports for JANUARY 10, 1919

Runenight201

Dude why are you deflecting with talk of smallpox? Whatever they did or didn’t do for smallpox isn’t remotely relevant for covid. Was also an entirely different time . I also wouldn’t be down for any vaccine passport for smallpox, either.

Im bringing up a similar verifiable past scenario to challenge the belief that a covid passport would be the “end of society”. When these passports were required in many establishments in the US 100 years ago our society continued to hum along just fine...

I’m not gonna entertain much the idea that smallpox wasn’t deadly or contagious, that’s too radical for me.

Im happy that we can now mass vaccinate the population of worried individuals so that our society can continue to hum along. I’m sure the market for fake covid passports will blossom for the paranoid.

cgh4444

so you’re just cool with having to show a passport or Id to do normal things? This doesn’t sound like medical tyranny to you? You have no doubts about the safety of a non tested rushed vaccine? You’re just happy to be “safe”?

also it isn’t verifiable and not similar in any way shape or form.
NPR will Rot your brain.

Runenight201

so you’re just cool with having to show a passport or Id to do normal things? This doesn’t sound like medical tyranny to you? You have no doubts about the safety of a non tested rushed vaccine? You’re just happy to be “safe”?

also it isn’t verifiable and not similar in any way shape or form.
NPR will Rot your brain.
I’m sorry but I’m really failing to see how they are not similar in any way shape or form.

It is verifiable, but perhaps not true, which is what I think you probably meant to say. I don’t think you mean to say that we can’t fact check history.

I’m indifferent to the whole affair. I believe we suffer from much more serious problems than covid and it’s vaccine.

cgh4444

I’m sorry but I’m really failing to see how they are not similar in any way shape or form.

It is verifiable, but perhaps not true, which is what I think you probably meant to say. I don’t think you mean to say that we can’t fact check history.

I’m indifferent to the whole affair. I believe we suffer from much more serious problems than covid and it’s vaccine.

you obviously feel covid is in the same league threat wise as smallpox. It’s not even close, that’s why whatever measures they did or did not enact for smallpox shouldn’t even be in the same discussion. I’m surprised I even need to point that out, but like I said people tend to listen to things like npr and the end result is often a type of hypnosis.

what exactly about it is verifiable? Do we even know who’s fact checking what anymore? Haha.

Runenight201

you obviously feel covid is in the same league threat wise as smallpox. It’s not even close, that’s why whatever measures they did or did not enact for smallpox shouldn’t even be in the same discussion. I’m surprised I even need to point that out, but like I said people tend to listen to things like npr and the end result is often a type of hypnosis.

what exactly about it is verifiable? Do we even know who’s fact checking what anymore? Haha.

We can check public records, historical documents, personal memoirs, etc... of that era and verify if the claim that there were vaccine passports actually is true.

I think you mean they are not similar in magnitude. Smallpox is much deadlier than covid. But the idea of a past vaccine passport is exactly similar in form to the current idea of a vaccine passport to interact with certain societal features.

cgh4444

L
We can check public records, historical documents, personal memoirs, etc... of that era and verify if the claim that there were vaccine passports actually is true.

I think you mean they are not similar in magnitude. Smallpox is much deadlier than covid. But the idea of a past vaccine passport is exactly similar in form to the current idea of a vaccine passport to interact with certain societal features.
yeah so you’re gonna actually pretend vaccine passsports in an era with no way of tracking anyone or very little technology would go the same as today? I recommend giving up NPR bud. No offense.

Also I say exactly what I mean. The “I think you mean” or “I think what you meant to say” is more than a little annoying.

Last edited:

cgh4444

The patriot act in 2001 would be enacted and executed and have similar effects if it’d have been done in 1918.

I can’t even comprehend the level of obtuseness one must possess to believe such things.

nikotrope

Sadly I often see people I know in real life post this kind of thing on their Twitter. I had a friend a few hours ago tweeting she felt "free and liberated" now that she got her 2nd shot. She's not even 40yo in good health...

There are probably bots on Reddit then sheeps are just parroting what bots say.

I’m sure the market for fake covid passports will blossom for the paranoid.
Ah, you mean those who don't want to subject themselves to an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine? Okay, gotcha. ******* conspiracy theorists, right?

Also, you're happy that the government is taking advantage of people's irrational fear( that the media itself caused) to give them an (at best) useless injection? Insanity.

Nemo

It was also noted that black markets sprung up selling fake passports and even fake vaccine scars that individuals could use to illegally bypass the mandates for those daring enough to decline the smallpox vaccine.

I find that reassuring. That'll be me, with the fake scar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals