Racism-guilt Will Pay For Worldwide Vaccination

LeeLemonoil

A worldwide mRNA-vaccine campaign would fail because of lack of funds and infrastructure for it in many heavily populated regions of the world.

Especialy many African countries.

Thank god we now know that white people and colonialism are universally responsible for everything going bad in whatever non-European country a white ever dared to set his feet on.

Reparations and justice are overdue. We start today. The first step is to fund a global vaccine campaign so to save all poor human beings from this catastrophic pandemic. A first gesture and act of atonement.

Uniting Behind A People’s Vaccine Against COVID-19

Yep. They thought through everything. Everything is taken care of. Only yesterday, a global vaccine campaign would have stopped where no money is to be gained from it. Now you pay for it with your taxes. Because it’s not only your humanitarian duty but historical responsibility as a racists white.

It’s so deviously wicked. You could’ve make it up. They could.

Energizer

Wow, devious indeed, that is a disturbing article. I hope more people will see the work of some of the whistleblowers on this before it is too late. The same makers of the TrustWHO documentary that exposed the corruption of the WHO have plans to make a new documentary about COVID-19, at least that may help some people question the official narratives.

Last edited:

Regina

A worldwide mRNA-vaccine campaign would fail because of lack of funds and infrastructure for it in many heavily populated regions of the world.

Especialy many African countries.

Thank god we now know that white people and colonialism are universally responsible for everything going bad in whatever non-European country a white ever dared to set his feet on.

Reparations and justice are overdue. We start today. The first step is to fund a global vaccine campaign so to save all poor human beings from this catastrophic pandemic. A first gesture and act of atonement.

Uniting Behind A People’s Vaccine Against COVID-19

Yep. They thought through everything. Everything is taken care of. Only yesterday, a global vaccine campaign would have stopped where no money is to be gained from it. Now you pay for it with your taxes. Because it’s not only your humanitarian duty but historical responsibility as a racists white.

It’s so deviously wicked. You could’ve make it up. They could.
Ah yes. I hate myself so much. (Even though both my parents were born in Ireland. All my (immigrant) uncles were drafted into WW2. One came home in a box. Memorialized with a statue and square in the bronx).
Of course, the predator class has no shame.
Thinking about how to deal with this. The american jewish middle and upper middle class will be surprised to learn they are not in the club.
They fight! They won't give in to communitarian reduction in hierarchy. Just try to micro-chip a jewish woman in Boca Raton. God help the jackboot who tries.
The rise of the middle class is the greatest achievement in human history.
I think this is the way to get the american jewish middle class to fight back.
Whites are exhausted. The american jews do love rigorous discourse and conversation, education and the cultural arts. Let them know that the mask peonizes them too.
They too are goyim (cattle) in the eyes of the predator class.
They are warriors. And they are not stupid. They have to understand the dynamic and they will fight.
In the US, we need our cops and our jews to help the fight.

Attachments

• mrna_giggles.png
    mrna_giggles.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 29
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom